Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Its just not fun anymore.Next Season ?

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Bought three season tickets at the New Amex for myself and sons. We have loved it. Till few weeks ago.....against Fulham we looked good till we scored then gave up ,Millwall was a disaster.....we will go Boxing day..but with little excitement or expectation. Will I renew for next season 50/50 at moment.Will we go down ? unthinkable at start of season but now a real possibility..Perhaps the writing was on the wall from first game v Sheff wednesday which we were expected to win.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
you "love" something for three and a half seasons then in less than two matches you are on the verge of giving up..................go back to Man U

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Supporting a football club is never always fun

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
The tricky bit will be renewing a season ticket in March when we won't know what division we will be in, and what we are going to get charged. We are currently paying PL prices for Championship football and I, for one, don't want to be paying that price for Div 1. I might not renew and take stock before reapplying when the dust settles. It would just probably mean moving seats, which would be a bit of a bummer.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
The tricky bit will be renewing a season ticket in March when we won't know what division we will be in, and what we are going to get charged. We are currently paying PL prices for Championship football and I, for one, don't want to be paying that price for Div 1. I might not renew and take stock before reapplying when the dust settles. It would just probably mean moving seats, which would be a bit of a bummer.

My current thinking is this.

Could easily change at any time though.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Bought three season tickets at the New Amex for myself and sons. We have loved it. Till few weeks ago.....against Fulham we looked good till we scored then gave up ,Millwall was a disaster.....we will go Boxing day..but with little excitement or expectation. Will I renew for next season 50/50 at moment.Will we go down ? unthinkable at start of season but now a real possibility..Perhaps the writing was on the wall from first game v Sheff wednesday which we were expected to win.
One dodgy half a season and your on the verge of quitting? LoL

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
A hell of a lot of people will be thinking like the op at the moment.It is alright for the die hards to mock him but this is an entertainment industry and we are getting very little of that this season. it is a big outlay for season tickets especially when you are buying more than one.

Diablo

NSC Patreon
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
One dodgy half a season and your on the verge of quitting?

I`m not a diehard Albion Supporter. My saturday afternoons are precious and if I aint enjoying it I`ll do something else. What highlights have there been this season ?? Last season loads...beating Palace at home was my highlight(losing weeks later in play off took edge off). Also the £1500 it costs me for three tickets could be used elsewhere...... I `m not saying I will quit but surely there are many like me who are considering it with the team manager etc in what seems a shambles.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here