Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want a Protest that the club will hear and not affect the team???

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
With all these threads about sit in and protests, I know a lot of people, including myself will not boo the team, (although I'd give Sami what for if I was in shouting distance of him)

THe best way to do it IMO, without any negative effects on the team or games, is bombard the official facebook page https://www.facebook.com/officialbhafc?ref=br_tf with negative comments.

"Like" all the negative comments.

At the moment there are a few dozen on there, treble that after a game.

Business hate their Facebook page being hijacked, and if nothing else, this will get back to those that matter in double quick time.

Have a sit in, no one will care, they'll all be in the directors lounge, boo the team, that helps no one, but hijack the Facebook page, for everyone everywhere to see, that might make a few waves.

We can sit on NSC and go on all day. They won't care about that, as they'll put it down to keyboard warriors and anoraks, and its not really in full public view.

But if you can get hundreds, even thousands of comments everytime they advertise a Christmas jumper or whatever else they post many times a day about, its there for everyone to see, and Mr Barber will probably not like that!!

Just a thought!

Last edited:

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
With all these threads about sit in and protests, I know a lot of people, including myself will not boo the team, (although I'd give Sami what for if I was in shouting distance of him)

THe best way to do it IMO, without any negative effects on the team or games, is bombard the official facebook page https://www.facebook.com/officialbhafc?ref=br_tf with negative comments.

"Like" all the negative comments.

At the moment there are a few dozen on there, treble that after a game.

Business hate their Facebook page being hijacked, and if nothing else, this will get back to those that matter in double quick time.

Have a sit in, no one will care, they'll all be in the directors lounge, boo the team, that helps no one, but hijack the Facebook page, for everyone everywhere to see, that might make a few waves.

We can sit on NSC and go on all day. They won't care about that, as they'll put it down to keyboard warriors and anoraks, and its not really in full public view.

But if you can get hundreds, even thousands of comments everytime they advertise a Christmas jumper or whatever else they post many times a day about, its there for everyone to see, and Mr Barber will probably not like that!!

Just a thought!

Not a bad idea. Could do this amongst other things :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here