Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sports Personality of the Year

enterprise

Jul 12, 2010
Rory now 8-13 with Hills. Was 1-25 prior to Hamiliton winning the F1. Am i missing something though? Hamilton has the best car and beat his team mate, Mcllroy beats an Open and Masters field, helps Europe win the Ryder Cup etc.

Last time Hamilton won the F1 he was beaten in this by Hoy, does anyone really think he can beat Mcllroy this year. If your on at 10's / 8's on Hamilton and haven't cashed in then good luck as you have a good value wager but 8-13 means kids having a poor Christmas if Mcllroy doesn't win tonight!

Thoughts?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
1) Rory McIlroy 2) Jo Pavey (who will be starting the 2015 Brighton Marathon & 3) Lizzy Yarnold my top three.

Problem with F1 is that its not an even playing field.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
_75475792_hyypiabbc.jpg

Surely.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
When do we find out the winner ?
I can't face having to sit through the lot of it

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
When do we find out the winner ?
I can't face having to sit through the lot of it

Personally I can't bear the tension. You can forget winning Wimbledon, The Champions League trophy or wearing the maillot jeune down The Champs Ilyses, THIS, the BBC Sports Personality of the year award is THE pinnacle of the lot. Me? I think I've got a couple of 1987 episodes of The Bill on a Betamax tape somewhere that I might put on instead. #Tosh Lines.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Personally I can't bear the tension. You can forget winning Wimbledon, The Champions League trophy or wearing the maillot jeune down The Champs Ilyses, THIS, the BBC Sports Personality of the year award is THE pinnacle of the lot. Me? I think I've got a couple of 1987 episodes of The Bill on a Betamax tape somewhere that I might put on instead. #Tosh Lines.

I can trade you Lofty and Michelles wedding from Eastenders for that ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Listened to the first few minutes of the show, Lineker sounds really rough tonight ? has he been muff diving Balding pre show ?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Jo Pavey

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Lewis for me but he won't win it.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Lizzie Yarnold - anyone who can travel 90 miles an hour face forward downhill gets my vote.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
More importantly, what the hell is gabby wearing?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here