Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

millwall game my perspective

Jan 2, 2014
fans leaving at half time.the scum kicking of at grandads women and kids,fighting amongst ourselves, yep its going well.as a thread from previous said we are to nice and the team are lost in translation somewhere. as for millwall we shouldnt give them any of our money by travelling there and get the football league to sort them out.some fans enjoyed getting spat at at falmer station.

el punal

fans leaving at half time.the scum kicking of at grandads women and kids,fighting amongst ourselves, yep its going well.as a thread from previous said we are to nice and the team are lost in translation somewhere. as for millwall we shouldnt give them any of our money by travelling there and get the football league to sort them out.some fans enjoyed getting spat at at falmer station.
Right. Think I've got this . . . . well sort of, maybe.

folkwall

Dec 10, 2014
so a coward brighton fan hitting a 14 year old wall fan then running away and you call us scum

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
so a coward brighton fan hitting a 14 year old wall fan then running away and you call us scum

Was he minding his own business , or was he threatening Brighton fans ?

Millwall fan hit a female steward at Falmer station.

Last edited:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat

Oh do fk off pal , would you like me to raise you a 72 year old Brighton supporter waiting to board a train at Brighton and from nowhere and no reason other than he was wearing a Brighton hat he was hit by a Millwall coward who then did a runner straight into a couple of well deserved punches , so dont come on here with your poor innocent Millwall sob stories , i have never come accross a more cowardly bunch of dimwits in my life as you lot , im suprised none of you have not filed a lawsuit against that hooligan bit of netting that must of been electrified to stop you in your tracks .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here