Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has it really happened ? Has it been embargoed for the Argus FRONT page .....

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
In the Sunday press Sami is saying he is a fighter and is not for quitting.
The guy in the club shop may have inside information though - maybe he has been told NOT to sell shirts with Hyypia on the back.

Or he likes getting paid and realises that he won't get another stab at management (bar possibly the Finnish national team) for a long time should he walk.

Personally, I think he is waiting for the sack and the board want him to quit

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
The guy in the club shop may have inside information though - maybe he has been told NOT to sell shirts with Hyypia on the back.

Wel thats just perfect ! Think of all the kids that asked for a hyypia shirt this xmas.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Terry Butcher? Are you serious? Mostly a disaster as manager wherever he goes.
In that case he will be desperate for a new job, and could be the new "yes man" the board are looking for. Can't see it being anyone with an opinion of their own.

armchairclubber

Aug 8, 2010
Bexhill

Now wouldn't that be a bit harsh, imagine the loss in revenue just before Christmas.

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
Or he likes getting paid and realises that he won't get another stab at management (bar possibly the Finnish national team) for a long time should he walk.

Personally, I think he is waiting for the sack and the board want him to quit

Is the reported (in the Mirror I think) row with Barber and Burke grounds for a Gross Misconduct dismissal?

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Ivd just been to the amex club shop to finish my xmas shoping and got talking to the bloke at the till. He said that sami will definitely be gone tomorrow :albion2:.
He said it in a way that he was giving me secret information. Is he just trying to look good and make out he knows something. ,or does he actually know something. Who knows but thought id share

Yes, although revealing the a pin point identify of your source is a trifle unfair on them.

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Andy Naylor reporting in Twitter that sources say the club position concerning the manager remains unchanged.

c0lz

North East Stand.
Jan 26, 2010
Patcham/Brighton
well it doesnt seem very likely at this point that Hyypia has gone, and seems even less likly they'd have a spoken to any replacment let alone have one lined up. unless theres been a step change in the way the club works.

Hopefully Bloom has kept the short list of managers in his back pocket from June.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Andy Naylor reporting in Twitter that sources say the club position concerning the manager remains unchanged.

Most fans can see the club position changing.

It'll be 23rd, then 24th.

Eeyore

NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
Most fans can see the club position changing.

It'll be 23rd, then 24th.

I have absolute confidence in the manager, so much so that I think we will hold on to 22nd.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Who would want to come here, we're becoming a serial a manager abuser club.
This is a factor we as supporters may have to accept, we are now damaged goods, whereas 2 years ago they were queuing up for the job.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
There will be a host of CVs coming in for the managers job...trouble is Leicester will be looking as well as Rangers...so probably 3rd choice again.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
There will be a host of CVs coming in for the managers job...trouble is Leicester will be looking as well as Rangers...so probably 3rd choice again.

Perhaps we're waiting for Pearson to become available?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here