Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has it really happened ? Has it been embargoed for the Argus FRONT page .....

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
well it doesnt seem very likely at this point that Hyypia has gone, and seems even less likly they'd have a spoken to any replacment let alone have one lined up. unless theres been a step change in the way the club works.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
do you always need to start a new thread with every minor rambling? there's 100 hyypia threads, he's gone, pulis poised etc

Yes, yes he does. He's an (self) important journalist don't you know. Only ever starts new threads.

look at me.jpg

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I have an untested source who suggests that a further board meeting has been called for Tuesday morning.

I put it out there for what it is worth. As I say, my source has no form so I would not pretend that this is gospel. I would also wonder why Tuesday, when we have had such a poor outing on a Friday. Why the three day wait to act?

However, if it's true then it is to be hoped that something significant is finally going to happen, following on so soon from last week's meeting.

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
I agree but I was told Friday that he asked to be removed from Motherwells list because of it. I hope that it doesnt happen my hope is for Chris Hughton.

The papers are reporting he pulled out because he wants the Rangers job - fingers crossed that they are correct for once!

Also hope that the boards tendency to both surprise and opt for a fresh faced manager in the past means that Nobby Solano won't be in the running either.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
Ivd just been to the amex club shop to finish my xmas shoping and got talking to the bloke at the till. He said that sami will definitely be gone tomorrow :albion2:.
He said it in a way that he was giving me secret information. Is he just trying to look good and make out he knows something. ,or does he actually know something. Who knows but thought id share

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Is he just trying to look good Yes and make out he knows something. ,or does he actually know something No. Who knows but thought id share

That's not to say that Sami won't be gone tomorrow, but there is NO way a till operator in the club shop will know!

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
I have an untested source who suggests that a further board meeting has been called for Tuesday morning.

I put it out there for what it is worth. As I say, my source has no form so I would not pretend that this is gospel. I would also wonder why Tuesday, when we have had such a poor outing on a Friday. Why the three day wait to act?

However, if it's true then it is to be hoped that something significant is finally going to happen, following on so soon from last week's meeting.

It makes sense to not make a knee jerk reaction in the heat of the moment but let the dust settle for a couple of days. In hindsight we did actually create a lot on Friday night , certainly a lot more than Millwall, but frustratingly nothing seemed to fall for us. You could see the tension in the players and the atmosphere on Friday night didn't help them. Ironically it may be better playing away from home at the moment - I have a feeling that we will sneak a win up at Wolves.

I doubt that there will be a board meeting with Bloom off in Oz but what do I know.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here