spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Had it for two weeks now and i just can't seem to shift this one. :censored:

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I now just accept I am ill all the time. It just won't go away.

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
This is my second week with it and no sign of going away soon. It the sinusitis now, feeling tired and the left side of my face feels like it wants to explode. Still, you have to man up and get on with things.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Try boiling hot water with lemon squeezed into it, also grate ginger and lastly some honey. Mix all together and drink.

Fresh ginger and honey are two things i never have at home or have the need for sadly.

At least i haven't got Ebola i suppoose

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Come down with the sore throat and the dripping snots last mid week, now the smokers lungs are working overtime producing the bostik like substance

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
Why, when it's cold outside do places have to have the temperature inside higher than it would be on a hot day, particularly as most people are wearing layers? It's no wonder people get susceptible to bugs!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I have only ever had real flu once and that was over 20 years ago. Its very different to the man flu version and I honestly thought I was going to die.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
I have only ever had real flu once and that was over 20 years ago. Its very different to the man flu version and I honestly thought I was going to die.
you might have had what they'd call pneumonia these day, whereas pneumonia back in the day we thought was life threatening

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Mine only started yesterday, so I'm off to jump off the pier before it gets too bad, can't stand the thought of four weeks of this

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Had a sore throat and the snots on Friday, went for a long run. Tons of fresh air through the lungs always seems to kill it off. Fine today.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Had it but now gone. It's a killer. Definitely seems to attack men rather than women. All men in the office have had or have it. Manly coughing everywhere.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here