Bruno-----Greer---Dunk---Bennett
------------------Ince-------------------

-----Holla--------------Bennett------
----------- McCourt--------

--------Bent-------------Buldock-------

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
What's that got to do with JFC? it excludes a few players that played last night, why single him out?

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
What's that got to do with JFC? it excludes a few players that played last night, why single him out?

Because I believe our midfield is the problem. He has been in every game and we have better players. I'm not against JFC but he does not bring enough to the side to warrant a permanent place.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Because I believe our midfield is the problem. He has been in every game and we have better players. I'm not against JFC but he does not bring enough to the side to warrant a permanent place.

Still, should he be singled out? Gardner is constantly picked and has done little as well - few of our midfield have. It seems to be a thinly veiled dig at JFC when it could have just been 'my choice of midfield'.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
To be honest it can be whatever I want it to be. But he has shown nothing and gets in every week no one else does, that's why I singled him out. As he has been in every game and the midfield is our biggest issue. Then he by default is our biggest issue.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
------------Stockdale---------

Two up front. Two up front!!!

Belongs in the dark ages.

He's a witch..... BURN HIM!! :lol:

I've been longing for two up front since the first game at the Amex!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
------------Stockdale---------

I would like to see a vasic 4-4-2 but not featuring MCCourt

Stockdale

Bruno .....Greer.......Dunk ........J Bennett

E Bennett.......Stephens.......Holla...... Lua Lua

Baldock......Bent/CMS

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
I would like to see a vasic 4-4-2 but not featuring MCCourt

Stockdale

Bruno .....Greer.......Dunk ........J Bennett

E Bennett.......Stephens.......Holla...... Lua Lua

Baldock......Bent/CMS

Anything Different I'm up for. I'm still not convinced that lua lua should come on from start. I Would bring him on early second half to replace paddy when he gets knackered.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Brighton players who get abused and picked on here often end up in a higher division like Ashley Barnes.

tbh team selection is a small part of the current problem. Sami couldn't get a performance out of better players and his inability to organise a team is painful to watch - wrong players taking corners, lousy free kicks and 3 players fighting to take a penalty as Sami had forgotten to issue instructions.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
Brighton players who get abused and picked on here often end up in a higher division like Ashley Barnes.

tbh team selection is a small part of the current problem. Sami couldn't get a performance out of better players and his inability to organise a team is painful to watch - wrong players taking corners, lousy free kicks and 3 players fighting to take a penalty as Sami had forgotten to issue instructions.

I've no doubt JFC Will be good and may play at a higher level in the future. That doesn't mean he should or is in any position to do so now.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
f69921d929a868a57a670cabbb7b6e4a_zpse450556e.jpg

I'd go for something like this, 2 defensive midfielders, it might sound boring but we need to be hard to beat again. The moment Millwall scored they sat in with 2 banks of defence, they knew we'd never break them down. If we can be resilient maybe we can draw the opposition out and create chances of our own. In Bent, March, KLL, Colunga we have enough mobility to cause problems on the break. Last night their linchpin , an enormous overweight defender was on a yellow from the 20th(ish) minute, we failed to isolate him once. That is disappointing, we have a genuine striker with pace yet we never gave him an opportunity to put Shittu in trouble, we're not even close to threatening an opponent, if the management team can't spot opportunities like that we have fundamental problems. It's rudimentary football.

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
f69921d929a868a57a670cabbb7b6e4a_zpse450556e.jpg

I'd go for something like this, 2 defensive midfielders, it might sound boring but we need to be hard to beat again. The moment Millwall scored they sat in with 2 banks of defence, they knew we'd never break them down. If we can be resilient maybe we can draw the opposition out and create chances of our own. In Bent, March, KLL, Colunga we have enough mobility to cause problems on the break. Last night their linchpin , an enormous overweight defender was on a yellow from the 20th(ish) minute, we failed to isolate him once. That is disappointing, we have a genuine striker with pace yet we never gave him an opportunity to put Shittu in trouble, we're not even close to threatening an opponent, if the management team can't spot opportunities like that we have fundamental problems. It's rudimentary football.

It's not boring. We have to at least compete in midfield again. JFC & Gardner lack the pace & strength to do that. I'd have KLL instead of March, Solly isn't match fit yet & is getting pushed off the ball far too easy, he should be playing U21 games instead of being thrown straight back in. I'd also have Paddy instead of EB but just personal preference there.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
FFS - JFC is 20 years old. Get off his ****ing back. It's not his fault that he's being asked to carry a Championship midfield that is now in a relegation battle.

tweenster

Oct 16, 2009
Lincoln
That first half at Leeds we were brilliant, the side included JFC but he had Holla and Kemi around him, a nice mix of skill, youth and experience. I don't believe they have been on the pitch at the same time since.

tommynockers

Dec 6, 2013
FFS - JFC is 20 years old. Get off his ****ing back. It's not his fault that he's being asked to carry a Championship midfield that is now in a relegation battle.

Not getting on his back. It's not his fault. Hypia should not be picking him week in week out that's the issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here