Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Amir Khan wants fans to demand he fight Floyd Mayweather

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Amir Khan says he wants to inspire fans to demand a fight between himself and Floyd Mayweather. But Mayweather is still eyeing a lucrative showdown with Manny Pacquiao.

Britain's Khan, 28, fights Devon Alexander in Las Vegas on Saturday and he is hoping an explosive victory will prompt increased calls for him to face five-weight world champion Mayweather.

"I want the boxing fans around the world to demand a fight between me and Floyd," Khan said.

"I want them to demand it when they see Amir Khan in such a good fight."

Bolton fighter Khan continued: "They're going to be like, 'wow, he should fight Mayweather'.

"I don't just want it to happen, I want people demanding it. It's going to be a tough fight [against Alexander] but I don't just want to win it, I want to win it in style."

Would be worth watching? Who would win?

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
harry-hill-featured.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
He wants people to Demand he gets a big payday. The blokes a bum with a glass jaw. There is only one fight people want to see Mayweather have.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
I would actually love to see that fight, but I don't like the way Kahn overlooks opponents by constantly talking about Mayweather before he has even dealt with his current opposition...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here