Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wolves

Remember the long ago days when we were relegating them to the obscurity of league one

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I think the allocation is about 1,700 and the BHAFC official website mentions they won't be sold on the day at Molineux. Wolves and OB are probably aware of what happened last season after the game and don't want Wolves fans infiltrating the away section thinking "our boys" will turn up in numbers.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The way things are going at the moment we'll be thrown to them.

We were thrown to the Lions last night , the Wolves will just devour the leftover scraps :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The only positive thing about next Saturday, at present, is drinking in the Great Western

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I think the allocation is about 1,700 and the BHAFC official website mentions they won't be sold on the day at Molineux. Wolves and OB are probably aware of what happened last season after the game and don't want Wolves fans infiltrating the away section thinking "our boys" will turn up in numbers.

They say it every time - probably in order to sell their allocation. Friend of mine works for Wolves and says he can see no reason why it won't be pay on the day.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They say it every time - probably in order to sell their allocation. Friend of mine works for Wolves and says he can see no reason why it won't be pay on the day.

Don't think we'll have sold more than 500 beforehand so with potentially 1,200 empty seats there could be an announcement on Thursday or Friday. :lolol: Brighton fans living in the Midlands will have to remember to speak properly if they POTD :ohmy:

Tyreman123

Jun 27, 2013
Looking Forward to the wolves game next weekend small hardcore of 600 ish I guess , lets kill it in the Steve bull stand! we all expect so little it may just be epic!!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Don't think we'll have sold more than 500 beforehand so with potentially 1,200 empty seats there could be an announcement on Thursday or Friday. :lolol: Brighton fans living in the Midlands will have to remember to speak properly if they POTD :ohmy:

Y'owm roight thayer aah kid. :lolol:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm taking the children, I like Molineux and we usually do quite well against Wolves.

You never know, we might even have a new manager to get behind by then!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here