Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just watched the Millwall game again

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I didn't think the game was as bad as I thought last night when I watched it again today. what we need is Murray a couple of players back from injury some confidence when we are near the opposition penalty box and some luck.

We can avoid relegation but we got to keep behind the team and that also means don't moan at the manager during the game. Sorry Attila :nono:

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I didn't think the game was as bad as I thought last night when I watched it again today. what we need is Murray a couple of players back from injury some confidence when we are near the opposition penalty box and some luck.

We can avoid relegation but we got to keep behind the team and that also means don't moan at the manager during the game. Sorry Attila :nono:

Final third was the problem..particularly around the penalty box...nothing new and once again a soft goal conceded.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Rotheram at home> lucky to get a point
Blackpool at home>they were dire at the time and we could only draw

This list goes on and we're without doubt shite

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There are not three worse teams, in fact I doubt there is one now, we are going down ad. It seems Bloom is going to Fiddle like Nero as the Amex dream burns out.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
What! You watched it again! Even Christmas shopping would be a better thing to do. I don't agree with your analysis from the second watch, we were dire and had no midfield at all. We deserved exactly what we got - nothing.

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014

Yeah Murray, Barnes, Bridcutt, Buckley and how about Zamora.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who would you prefer was the owner then? Don't forget, whoever it is has to be prepared to fund £10m a year losses.

Not saying I want him to sell but if he did I hope it would be to someone who would build up the playing side again, it has slipped badly since Poyet left. Oscar did a fine job in the circumstances but was not backed and Sami is like a fall guy imo, although he is also pretty useless as well. I imagine there are plenty of people who could fund the Albion as a plaything which does bring it's own potential problems if they lose interest.

My head is not in a good place re the Albion at the moment so I accept I may be talking bollocks.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I had a quick look and what is apparent is when Mollwall attacked they had at least 3 players in the box, we generally had 1.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
Not saying I want him to sell but if he did I hope it would be to someone who would build up the playing side again, it has slipped badly since Poyet left. Oscar did a fine job in the circumstances but was not backed and Sami is like a fall guy imo, although he is also pretty useless as well. I imagine there are plenty of people who could fund the Albion as a plaything which does bring it's own potential problems if they lose interest.

My head is not in a good place re the Albion at the moment so I accept I may be talking bollocks.

Yep, sell it to some faceless third party or even better, Cellino. You r talking testicles.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here