Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Protest?

Would you protest

• Total voters

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
There are several threads suggesting a protest? So who would join in with a protest about how the club is being run.

And yes I know we have a lot to thank tony for but the way us fans are being treated is shocking

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I voted no, but that's just because l'm not the 'protesting type' nowadays, must be getting old!

That's not to say that l don't believe there should be an organised protest though. Indeed l'm surprised it isn't already happening.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
There are several threads suggesting a protest? So who would join in with a protest about how the club is being run.

And yes I know we have a lot to thank tony for but the way us fans are being treated is shocking

Protest or voice my disapproval at Sami yes, the board not really I am not going that far nowhere near in fact.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Depends what you mean by the way the club is being run...

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Why not boycott the Boxing Day match? Would hit the club where it hurts most - the finances. If people stop turning up and stop spending, the board would have to start listening...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why not boycott the Boxing Day match? Would hit the club where it hurts most - the finances. If people stop turning up and stop spending, the board would have to start listening...

The club would pass that off as problems getting to the game. I voted No because the club is owned and run by 1man who doesnt need a protest to remind him of how bad we have become,

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I'm just looking forward to January. No BTW.

abc

Jan 6, 2007

Before voting, could you elaborate on what aspects of 'how the club is being run' would we be protesting about?

At this stage, it could just lead to aggro among fans.

Is anyone really expecting Sami to be here still in January?

If he is, then I guess things could start to become interesting in this regard.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't think we need to protest yet - even though I feel the club could be run differently - but given time, unless we see some positive action on behalf of the owners, then some sort of reaction is inevitable.

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
To clarify what I mean about the clubs treatment towards the fans, I'm talking about the way they patronisingly speak to us and still continue to act as if there isn't a problem, I also think that they are concentrating far too much on the commercial side (obviously it is important to make money but the way the club go about it is annoying)

Of course this is just my opinion and I started this thread because I had seen a few posters talking about protesting

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
I would definitely protest. Against the Manager Burke and Barber. Get Tony to listen. I'm sure that 95% of fans are not happy with the management as a whole, yet some of those would rather stay silent as we are soo thankful to Sir Tony for the Amex. Why? It's not just a bad manager and bad football because of that manager, it's the recruitment, it's the prices, it's the lack of investment, then it's pissing the Ulloa money on loans, it's the closed shop. It's not being run properly. I'd also like to add the Albion was being run badly in the run up to Archer and that was also down to just bad managers and no money.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here