Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If Blackpool win could this have a bearing on hyypia's future ?

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
They are currently in the lead as I type away at Charlton and next week are at home and could be above us before the year is out.....

Jebus it is a bad weekend.

But could this add pressure or make Tony's mind up.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Do all the fans know? There still appears to be some head in the sand ostriches on NSC.

some at the ground last night, I overheard a couple of chaps saying that we should give Sami until the end of season as he seems like a nice chap having a ruff time at the moment with bad luck.

I took a photo of them here it is.

Attachments

• training ground (1).jpg
    training ground (1).jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 262

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Before last night's game I charitably suggested that Sami might just survive another defeat if we lose by an unlucky deflection or bad decision by the Ref, as long as we put in a real performance, the players visibly give 110% and there is evidence of Sami having a positive influence if things are not going well for us.

Well the answer to all of that is a resounding: 'No!'

I agree with the OP that another very real factor is whether the teams around us in the relegation zone start to accumulate points. It is one thing to flirt with the bottom 3 places, but now we are firmly embedded there. We just cannot afford to lose ground to those above us. There will be a point at which our destiny is no longer in our hands.

Finally I could understand the Board's loyalty to Hyypia if there is some objective evidence of him showing positive progress. Frankly there is none. Last night was a step closer to the abyss. Meanwhile the managers at our closest rivals in the bottom 6 places are all picking up points here and there. That trend would really ring the alarm bells for me if I were a Board member.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
They are currently in the lead as I type away at Charlton and next week are at home and could be above us before the year is out.....

Jebus it is a bad weekend.

But could this add pressure or make Tony's mind up.

Well if a couple of Blackpool wins does make Tony finally make his mind up to pull the plug, then l say bring it on.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
If results stay the same Millwall will be in the same league position as they were before last night's game. Never mind Blackpool catching up, we're being cut adrift of safety.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here