Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Top of the Table Middlesbrough

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
So top of the table 'boro declared a crowd of 17k for today's mouthwatering top of the table clash in the race for The Premiership, a crowd number which would have included a healthy travelling Derby contingent. I believe our crowd at The Amex last night was about the same.

And my point is...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So top of the table 'boro declared a crowd of 17k for today's mouthwatering top of the table clash in the race for The Premiership, a crowd number which would have included a healthy travelling Derby contingent. I believe our crowd at The Amex last night was about the same.

And my point is...

Your point is..... what a waste

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Clayton, Vossen and Leadbetter in their team......such a shame our recruitment team didn't get those signings over the line.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Who even bothers looking at the top half of the Championship anymore? Its as irrelevant to us as who's who in League One/Two. The only thing that matters to us for the foreseeable is bottom six in the Championship.

veade

Feb 19, 2005
Boston
We did wonder why Adam Clayton chose them over us maybe he see something that he didn't like

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Is this a real figure or a pretendance I wonder? We're far from the only club that goes the pretendance route, but it's probably making us look more stupid than other clubs with our high number of season ticket holders.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
We did wonder why Adam Clayton chose them over us maybe he see something that he didn't like

21-11-12-anita-how-much-wil-i-need.jpg

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Clayton, Vossen and Leadbetter in their team......such a shame our recruitment team didn't get those signings over the line.

And a deent loan striker in Banford

D

Deleted member 22389

And my point is...

Don't get relegated. We need a new manager now. It's not going to happen thou is it, I know how the club works, this will go on to the bitter end now.
Why is everytime we look like getting close to some sort of major success at this club something goes against us.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Well, from what I heard, he failed to show up at the first two scheduled medicals at 'Boro because he was waiting for us to match the transfer fee that was offered by them. It wasn't to do with wages, or Hyypia, we failed to up our bid.

We were the preferred choice (i have no reason to disbelieve the person who told me all this).

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Well, from what I heard, he failed to show up at the first two scheduled medicals at 'Boro because he was waiting for us to match the transfer fee that was offered by them. It wasn't to do with wages, or Hyypia, we failed to up our bid.

We were the preferred choice (i have no reason to disbelieve the person who told me all this).

Criminal .

Said at the time we should of gone all out to get him.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
B....b....but they have one of those FOREIGNERS in charge .....and...and NSC has catagotically TOLD me that you can't do well with one of those.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here