Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

On a positive note!

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
yeah,its mostly what we have been used to i suppose, trouble is the newbies wont like it.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I thought you were going to say 'At least we know for certain that we won't lose today'.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
It feels like we have our club back,getting back to the days of struggle and despair,it feels quite comforting in a way:rolleyes: Anyone else feel like we are coming home?

Agree to a certain extent. Most of my memories consist of Albion either going for promotion or fighting relegation, very rarely anything in between. In that context it all seems very familiar!

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
It was good to see some supporters with a bit of passion last night.......Not sure why I transfered my season ticket to east upper though....maybe it was the view....Its like a double depression when leaving the stadium...

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
What a stupid post by OP. Situations completely different. We are a football club that has long future, but facing a relegation fight that most clubs face from time to time. The past you are referring to was at a time when we didnt know if we had a club at the end of the week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here