Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kemy

SirGully

Jul 26, 2013
Is Kemy the answer? Massive personality looks like the players enjoy him around on social media, players play better when with their closer "mates", unit in midfield (okay maybe a lil too much) but surely worth a shot....

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
If we're counting on Kemy to turn things around, we may as well give up.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I don't see why people are writing him off. In this circumstance, he could be what we need.
If he's overweight, then tell him to sit in front the back four and break any ****ers legs who come near the, not wearing our shirt then ping the ball to a creative midfielder
I'm sure he has a use.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Is the question is Who is the laziest waste of oxygen at the club? Or Who is the biggest waste of money in the club's history (let's say he's on 10k a week, we've spent over a million on his wages over his contract)?

Why we haven't just paid up his contract and told him to **** off I'll never know. Consecutive managers have given him a chance and discarded very quickly, I wouldn't bet against a third shortly doing the same.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
He's useless and has cost us a fortune...We can't even send him out on loan because nobody would want him.This has to be the easiest £1 million you'll ever earn and he knows it.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Fail to see how his midfield performances could be any worse than the majority of shit on offer so far this season.

You've seen him play right? Not bothered in the slightest, an embarrassment to his profession in the game home against Derby early last season. I've not seen anything since to suggest that was a one off.

SirGully

Jul 26, 2013
He isn't significantly worse then performances we have seen in our current midfield this season, when it comes to management morale plays a piece in the situation we are in, his personality would certainly improve this...

When Lua Lua returns him and Kemy working on the field could produce. They seem close off the pitch etc

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
I've heard he's injured, not fit, has an attitude..... But no one has confirmed anything and his twitter account is some sort of bizarre fashion and philosophy stream of consciousness...

Does anybody have any confirmed reason why he's not playing?

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I don't understand why he hasn't been given a chance, only thing I can think of is Nathan Jones is influencing Hyypias team selection?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I don't see why people are writing him off. In this circumstance, he could be what we need.
If he's overweight, then tell him to sit in front the back four and break any ****ers legs who come near the, not wearing our shirt then ping the ball to a creative midfielder
I'm sure he has a use.

You mean make him our Shittu who, despite his bulk and immobility absolutely took the piss out of our lightweights last night? It could work...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here