Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brentford FAC Round 3

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
All us stupid die hards will be there.

No doubt it will be another rip off booking fee given to Barbers profit target. I love boosting that blokes bonus each time I chose to support my team. Just love it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
All us stupid die hards will be there.

No doubt it will be another rip off booking fee given to Barbers profit target. I love boosting that blokes bonus each time I chose to support my team. Just love it.

It will be the standard £1 for being posted however not much time given all the holiday dates.

Cheap as well £15 for adults, anyone got their Fulham tickets yet ?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It will be the standard £1 for being posted however not much time given all the holiday dates.

Cheap as well £15 for adults, anyone got their Fulham tickets yet ?

It's also £1 for collecting from the stadium. Per ticket. I picked up five tickets for the Fulham game and watched the ticket take the tickets out of the drawer and hand them to me. Best £5 I've ever spent!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
It's also £1 for collecting from the stadium. Per ticket. I picked up five tickets for the Fulham game and watched the ticket take the tickets out of the drawer and hand them to me. Best £5 I've ever spent!!

I have to say I think that is taking the piss to say the least if you collect from the actual ticket office. Also why is £1.50 when you phone them ?

Dec 29, 2011

£5 per ticket? Surely should be per transaction. What is it there for?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Despite the dismal performances lately I am going to Fulham, Brentford and Charlton. Brentford a bargain at £10 terracing. Always a friendly welcome there too.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm going to Charlton... and that'll probably be it for me this season regarding aways.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Pretty sure we will have a decent cup run and a few more aways to add to the list....

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
i might get a ticket for this. They have a standing section?? what option is best, as never been before.
10pound for standing and 15pound for seated. didnt know that clubs did standing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here