Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Smartphone screen replacement help

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Any one know of a same day screen replacement service for a cracked screen. Phone is Samsung S4 and ideally Eastbourne area.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
There's a couple of phone places down the bottom of Susan's Road, also someone told me there is a Samsung repair centre next to KFC (cannot comment on that as I'm a vegetarian Apple geek)

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I've cracked mine twice and on each occasion they've had to send it off to be repaired but that was on crontact.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Didnt have contract phone, and when I destroyed the screen, it was just about the same price to replace, as it was to buy a complete new phone. Ive no clue how they justify those sort of fee's.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I recently used a service called Imend, I booked an appointment and they came to my office and fixed it. it was quite expensive, £70 I think but it saved me any fussing around and it was done in less than 20 mins, also he fixed a problem i had with charging as well.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Any one know of a same day screen replacement service for a cracked screen. Phone is Samsung .S4 and ideally Eastbourne area.
I am reasonably sure that when I wanted a repair company for my samsung tablet the company that you had to send it to was based in Eastbourne but I never had to go there but worth looking on the Samsung site.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here