Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
272342_1.jpg

Zamoracomehome

Apr 12, 2010
Hove
Glenn Hoddle, will relish working at new training ground to develop young players...won't be in a hurry to leave having already had the top job in English football.

Assisted by Calderon.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Why do people even bother to mention Pulis:facepalm: Absolutely no chance he would come here

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Why do people even bother to mention Pulis:facepalm: Absolutely no chance he would come here

and Bloom wouldn't want him either, too strong a personality and he'd want to go out and buy a new team because very few, if any, fit his specification for a footballer. Favourites for me would be Houghton or McDermott or maybe an up and coming League 1 or 2 manager.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Cometh the Hour............Cometh the Man!

Where is Sven currently working?

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
So glad I'm not alone in thinking this. I have been saying since Oscar left that Hoddle would be the perfect fit for us.
With the new training ground and his Spanish football academy, he would bring stability, experience and a knowledge of the Championship and English football that would be hard to matchg.
I know people will refer to his past mistakes but I reckon he must have learnt from that and there aren't many better footballing brains around.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Pullis is likely to be too expensive, not interested in a championship relegation battle and the complete opposite to the footballing philosophy we are trying to implant into the club. No chance, I thought people were saying it as some kind of ironic joke.

For a laugh though, I'd love to see our current squad playing "the Pullis way." Barring the centre backs we don't have anyone over 6ft. Can you imagine him telling Teixera to put himself about? It would be hilarious.

Hoddle's a good shout. He ticks a lot of boxes.

I don't buy that Curbs has been out the game too long either.

Or Bloom may keep faith in his lesser known appointments. To be fair 2 of the 3 he's made so far have been good.

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Glenn Hoddle, will relish working at new training ground to develop young players...won't be in a hurry to leave having already had the top job in English football.

Assisted by Calderon.

Now that is something I can get behind. Tactical Acumen and passion combined.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here