Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
chicksen-121214-l229-2140438_478x359.jpg

Adam Chicksen
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
08:00 13th December 2014
by Mollie Bennett
I just want to ask the fans to keep getting behind us and giving us as much positivity as possible"
Adam Chicksen

Brighton & Hove Albion defender Adam Chicksen wants the fans to stick with the team through Albion’s tough run of form.

Chicksen returned from his loan spell at Gillingham and went straight into the starting eleven for last night’s defeat to Millwall at the Amex.
The defender told seagulls.co.uk, “As a player when the fans are behind you and geeing you on, it gives you confidence.
“I just want to ask the fans to keep getting behind us and giving us as much positivity as possible.
“They want to win like the players do and we are giving everything we can to turn it around.
*“We’ve got to keep going and give our all because we’re the only ones who are going to turn it around.
“Once you get one win, the confidence comes back and the chances that fall wide go in, so we’ve got to keep going.”

LATEST NEWS FROM SEAGULLS.CO.UK

Chicksen went onto explain how determined he is to nail down a place in the Albion stating eleven and help the team get out of trouble.
“I went out on loan to prove to the club that I wanted to get in the team and my goal was to come back, get in the team and help us out of where we are.
“I didn’t sign to be second choice and if I didn’t believe I was good enough for this club, then I wouldn’t have signed.
“I want to hold this spot down and prove that I can play every week at this level and take the team higher."[h=3]ALBION V REading
[/h]FRIDAY 26TH DECember, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]ALBION V brentford
[/h]saturday 17th january, KICK-OFF 3PM

[h=3]Albion v ipswich
[/h]SATURDAY 24TH JANUARY, kick-off 3pm

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here