Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has he gone yet?

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
After last night's relegation certainty performance, I keep scouring the net to see where the announcement is. I don't see how he can survive.

That was the most disjointed, clueless, inept, display I have seen in ages. If nothing happens we can look forward to seeing similar vs Fleetwood & Crawley, ooh maybe even Wycombe & Luton next season.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Why do I have a nasty feeling that the announcement we all know needs to come, won't come.

D

Deleted member 22389

Why do I have a nasty feeling that the announcement we all know needs to come, won't come.

It will be a long drawn out affair, if like you say it ever gets announced. I know how the club operates.
I understand why the club do this, but now is not the time for thinking, now is the time for action.

I don't need to tell you, if results don't go our way today we could be 5 points away from safety, that's scary.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
It will be a long drawn out affair, if like you say it ever gets announced. I know how the club operates.
I understand why the club do this, but now is not the time for thinking, now is the time for action.

I don't need to tell you, if results don't go our way today we could be 5 points away from safety, that's scary.

Not least because we don't have a win in us. We can have an England international forward but if midfield are inept there is no chance. Can't believe he hasn't gone this morning. It really is very bad indeed

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
We did not boo last night, we did not join in any handbags, we looked at each other honestly wondering how we can win another game with things as they are. Still, looking forward to Wolves, Reading, Fulham ,Brentford and Charlton.
Strange creature the football fan.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
21 games gone,

my guess is that there is clause in his contract about position in the table at half way point of th season.

2 more games I reckon.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
The atmosphere was such last night that it can only get worse in games to come, I am not looking forward to Reading at all even though I will be there, and yes I boooooo ed at the end when Sami went down the tunnel and the clueless feck waved at us.....

He has to walk, if he has anything about him that is what a man would do. No one can tell me he needs the money, honor is a massive thing.

I will be checking every half an hour just to see if he is gone, I know it's sad but that is how much I want him gone.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
It's a bloody shambles and disgraceful him and Jones are still here...As per usual everything happens way to slowly hence the "sleep walking" to league 1.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Doubt it, I don't think a manager would sign up to that, but we live in hope.

How bloody sad, we are wishing for a clause in his contract.....

We cannot afford to go down, compared to paying him off.

who is to say we would come straight back up anyway.

Who the hell gave him such a long contract with his previous track record.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
He may still be here in body, but even with injury problems, after that team selection last night his mind is clearly absent.
I'd rather see the manager of our successful women's team select the side for Wolves.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
The atmosphere was such last night that it can only get worse in games to come, I am not looking forward to Reading at all even though I will be there, and yes I boooooo ed at the end when Sami went down the tunnel and the clueless feck waved at us.....

He has to walk, if he has anything about him that is what a man would do. No one can tell me he needs the money, honor is a massive thing.

I will be checking every half an hour just to see if he is gone, I know it's sad but that is how much I want him gone.

Waving goodbye :)

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Can anybody see the hopeless Finn winning any more games this season because I bloody can't. His tactics are useless probably got them out of a cracker

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Keep up at the back Blue Valkyrie........

He is not going anywhere until we are firmly 12 points adrift of safety.............

So after Charlton away is my bet 15th January.
You are probably right.

We really need to lose 9 or 10 nil to Brentford in the cup.

Then
(1) He'd have to finally go.
(2) We can concentrate on the league, and getting the remaining 32? points we need.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
They wont get rid of him. They will get someone in who is completely uninspiring to work alongside him, which will frustrate us fans even more. It will be someone like Paul Jewell or Adkins.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They wont get rid of him. They will get someone in who is completely uninspiring to work alongside him, which will frustrate us fans even more. It will be someone like Paul Jewell or Adkins.

Neither would take a job as his no 2 more likely to be somebody with a Liverpool connection like Jan Molby or Terry McDermott

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here