Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

thought for discussion

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
We get relegated.

Wage bill drops by at least 33% saving £7m
Successful Lge 1 season with a chance of promotion so gates are back at 27000+
London Wasps looking for a new home so we rent them The Amex more money in the pot.

FFP easily achieved and TB not having to subsidies losses.

FIVESTEPS

Nov 3, 2014
We get relegated.

London Wasps looking for a new home so we rent them The Amex more money in the pot.

Wasps have a new home at the Ricoh Arena Coventry.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
We get relegated.

FFP easily achieved and TB not having to subsidies losses

You've been conned by the club into believing that this is what Football is all about!

Dec 29, 2011
If we played attractive football and were on course for a top 2 place, I could see a 20k crowd on a regular basis. If we were mid table, or the football was dull, it could be as low as 10k.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
2 things are missing from this: 1 we haven't yet got a decent manager and 2 recuiting good players seems to be beyond the club's ability at the moment .

+ how do you just magic 33% off the wage bill
+ what gives us the right to expect to be challenging for promotion
+ where do 27,000 customers come from

apart from all that it's perfect ... in fact if we can get down to L2 we can have 2 consecutive years of great success

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It does seem that the board have possibly accepted relegation, well either that or they are so out of touch that they think we'll pull around from a situation that is worsening game by game. I want Hyypia out but there are so many questions about the way the club is being run so I'm not sure even a decent new manager will be able to turn this slide around.

FWIW I agree with BG. It doesn't matter which division we are are we will get big crowds for a successful team, as long as the board don't take the piss with the pricing.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
We get relegated.

We get promoted to the Premier league
Next year we win the Premier League and go into the champions league
The year after we beat Barcelona in the final while retaining the Premier league title

Good game this, isn't it :lolol:

el punal

We get relegated.

Haven't Wasps now moved to the Ricoh arena in Coventry?

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Shades of Bristol City. Thought about the 0-0 result we had at Ashton Gate last night late in 12/13. City were crap, got relegated. I was in corporate hospitality and City MOM (like us it was a struggle to find one, but think it was Baldock) said Brighton were good team and likely to be in Prem soon.

How things have changed. Lansdown under invested, got what he deserved, City got a crap manager in O'Driscoll and were in danger this time last season of going into League 2. Bit of a difference in a year now they are very likely to swap places with us. So it can change, but personally I can't see us avoiding relegation now. We need 10 more wins at least and just can't see where they are coming from even with Mourinho in charge, assisted by Pulis.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here