Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami Stay!!

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
Hyypia has been given a ridiculously short period of time to get the team playing as he wants them to. We know that there are people on here who would change manger every week - yes you called for Gus to go and even Oscar now it is Sami's turn. Swapping managers is not the answer - get behind him and do what we do best. Support the team.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Hyypia has been given a ridiculously short period of time to get the team playing as he wants them to. We know that there are people on here who would change manger every week - yes you called for Gus to go and even Oscar now it is Sami's turn. Swapping managers is not the answer - get behind him and do what we do best. Support the team.

:wozza:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I tend to steer clear of new posters that start strange posts.

Just out of interest mods. Who did the O/P post as previously?

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I've never called a manager out. Supporting Brighton means you have to accept some bad periods. but, this is a team of well played players and they look lost. What's worse is end of this month benno and bent are gone. Truly awful

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
A few people calling for gus or oscar to go on a message board does not represent the majority. Myself and pretty much everyone I know was gutted Oscar left.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

What a first class bellend.

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
Times are hard but the guys that have supported Albion for more than a couple of glory years will know that things can get a hell of a lot worse. It is sickening to see this great club torn apart.

Some people out there have to take a look at themselves and say 'Am I really supporting the Albion'

curly69

Jan 4, 2006
sydney
Times are hard but the guys that have supported Albion for more than a couple of glory years will know that things can get a hell of a lot worse. It is sickening to see this great club torn apart.

Some people out there have to take a look at themselves and say 'Am I really supporting the Albion'

i have been a fan since 74 i now live in oz i do not post much cos not there to see games, but it does not take much to know time to bin the fin.I think you need to look at you are you really supporting the Albion by letting him turn good players bad,get him out now so the new guy gets who he wants in january with abit of luck.

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
I think that this is a real sign of where we are as a club. I got a torrent of abuse for saying support the team and manager.

Last night there were a lot of people call for Sami's head - probably hundreds. But it is still only a minority, the majority were hurting but were supporting the team.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's like giving your full support for the Captain and the job he did whilst trying to get in a lifeboat as the Titanic goes down. Unbelievable

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011

By wanting Sami out, yes I am supporting the Albion. He's tactically inept, the team's morale looks to be at rock bottom, there are fans fighting each other and we're heading into League 1. A new manager might change all that.

I will support this team through and through but I will not, I cannot, support Sami Hyypia.

I'm also leaning towards the view that it isn't all his fault however. Burke, Barber and Bloom to an extent have to own an apportion of the blame for this mess we find ourselves in.

Don't try and make out people aren't fans if they voice an opinion against the club. It's not on.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
i have been a fan since 74 i now live in oz i do not post much cos not there to see games, but it does not take much to know time to bin the fin.I think you need to look at you are you really supporting the Albion by letting him turn good players bad,get him out now so the new guy gets who he wants in january with abit of luck.

ha feck arff little herbert..!!

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
By wanting Sami out, yes I am supporting the Albion. He's tactically inept, the team's morale looks to be at rock bottom, there are fans fighting each other and we're heading into League 1. A new manager might change all that.

I will support this team through and through but I will not, I cannot, support Sami Hyypia.

I'm also leaning towards the view that it isn't all his fault however. Burke, Barber and Bloom to an extent have to own an apportion of the blame for this mess we find ourselves in.

Don't try and make out people aren't fans if they voice an opinion against the club. It's not on.

In the twisted logic that prevails at present it is suggested that you aren't a fan if you voice an opinion FOR the club

Unbelievable.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here