Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clueless hypia starting with jfc

Terminator1

Oct 4, 2008
This was sami's opportunity to drop players out of form. Time to give holla or ince a start maybe??Shocking decision to start with jfc, who does not currently do enough to warrant a start. Hypia is stubborn and clearly is inept at making a decent team selection.
I sincerely hope that jfc makes it at brighton but clearly he currently is not the answer. Please go now Sami. Shocking decision making. It's your job to allow competition within the first 11. Go now!!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
I don't understand this irrational hatred of an England U-21 International. Perhaps if he was played to his strengths in a correct set-up he would do better?

Yep it's all very strange.
Not in top form and looks devoid of confidence, but will never understand the abuse he gets on here

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
I don't understand this irrational hatred of an England U-21 International. Perhaps if he was played to his strengths in a correct set-up he would do better?

This. Also, Holla was pretty useless in his last appearances and I read on here that his U21 runout wasn't exactly a roaring success.m

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
March & Gardner were both abysmal far far worse than JFC who after partly causing the goal and a decent game. Only Bruno, Tex & Dunk can come out if the game with any credit, arguably 8 players under performed so it seems strange to use JFC as a scapegoat tonight.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
;it was hardly hatred,the op stated he was out of form and didnt offer enough which is 100% correct.If people think JFC should be playing at the moment it shows how far we have fallen.I cant help thinking Hyypia wants the sack the way he keeps starting that midfield.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
JFC had a decent game, took responsibility and in the second half particularly, was running the midfield. Dunk and JFC would have been my joint pick for MOM. Incidentally, what happened to sponsors MOM?

Steve.S

May 11, 2012
Hastings
Its about maths, JFC and Gardener have been a consistent in the side for most of the season and you can say what you like about how well they play, the end result is the same. Maybe Toko, Kemmy, Paddy, Hola and Ince are no better in them positions, but here is an idea, at least give them a few games to show that. The team is on a bad run and surely as a manager you go to players like Kemmy and say here is your chance, show everyone what you can do.Tex has the ability and surely an experienced midfielder playing alongside him would help him with some of his decision making.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
JFC had a decent game, took responsibility and in the second half particularly, was running the midfield. Dunk and JFC would have been my joint pick for MOM. Incidentally, what happened to sponsors MOM?

I think they gave it to Bruno. It was announced later than normal after the final whistle amidst all the booing so it was hard to hear. Especially after a fair few pints.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
March & Gardner were both abysmal far far worse than JFC who after partly causing the goal and a decent game. Only Bruno, Tex & Dunk can come out if the game with any credit, arguably 8 players under performed so it seems strange to use JFC as a scapegoat tonight.

From where I was fidgeting I thought JFC was on par with March and Gardner all of whom were far too defensive in the first half. That of course may have been the instructions. Darren Bent was left totally exposed by these tactics, and though I've up to now been patient with Sami, I am edging closer to the Banner Brigade.
Frankly tonight was horribly disappointing, in so much as Millwall were absolutely shite but left the Amex with all 3 points.

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
JFC was dispossessed ( and not for the first time this season ) and Millwall scored within 10 seconds. think he should be rested and have thought this for some time. Think the same about Gardner too.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
His mistake led to the goal and at derby it was like we played with 10 men. I don't have an irrational hatred of him I just don't think he is good enough.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
From where I was fidgeting I thought JFC was on par with March and Gardner all of whom were far too defensive in the first half. That of course may have been the instructions. Darren Bent was left totally exposed by these tactics, and though I've up to now been patient with Sami, I am edging closer to the Banner Brigade.
Frankly tonight was horribly disappointing, in so much as Millwall were absolutely shite but left the Amex with all 3 points.

Agreed millwall were awful. Shows how far we have fallen all very very depressing

Seagull

Yes I eat anything
Feb 28, 2009
On the wing
If JFC is good enough for England U21 he is definitely good enough for this shambles of a team.
Something is just horribly wrong with how the whole team fits together.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here