Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No excuse for this vile racist abuse

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
I am absolutely disgusted by the comments of some on this board. Yes, the club we love are doing badly, YES, the coach is probably out of their depth. But nothing excuses unaddressed racial abuse of Mr. Hyypia on account of his race.

Driver8 in the "Hyypia In/Out" thread, as just one "person" used Mr Hyypia's race as a reason for him to lose his job. This is 1) a bannable offence and 2) should see him arrested. I hope the webmasters here will be doing their legal duty and reporting this matter to the police?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Grow up

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
His race? A white man

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
I am absolutely disgusted by the comments of some on this board. Yes, the club we love are doing badly, YES, the coach is probably out of their depth. But nothing excuses unaddressed racial abuse of Mr. Hyypia on account of his race.

Driver8 in the "Hyypia In/Out" thread, as just one "person" used Mr Hyypia's race as a reason for him to lose his job. This is 1) a bannable offence and 2) should see him arrested. I hope the webmasters here will be doing their legal duty and reporting this matter to the police?

Could you please enlighten me to which form this abuse took.................white or Finnish ???

Is being Finnish not an nationality ???

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005

and the award for Bellend of the week goes to............

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Calling the police about racism would be like calling Hyypia about a problem winning games.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patreon
Oct 17, 2008
Under the Communications Act of 2003 and on a whole raft of public order offences, what Driver8 posted was deeply offensive and unquestionably illegal. If I attack someone VERBALLY OR PHYSICALLY and make reference to their race or creed, I am aggrevating that assault by virtue of their background. Which is illegal and morally destitute.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
maxresdefault.jpg

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton

:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Under the Communications Act of 2003 and on a whole raft of public order offences, what Driver8 posted was deeply offensive and unquestionably illegal. If I attack someone VERBALLY OR PHYSICALLY and make reference to their race or creed, I am aggrevating that assault by virtue of their background. Which is illegal and morally destitute.
Are you for real?

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
:flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce::flounce:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here