Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Atmosphere at its worst

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
That is the worst atmosphere I have ever felt at a brighton game in over 20 yrs supporting this team- I have seen some proper crap in my time, but I just felt the fans were just waiting for players to mess up so they could get the boo's out.Utterly bizzare - If this is what modern day football has become then I am no longer interested. We aren't a big club, we don't have a divine right to be in this league- Too many spoilt fans for me jumping on the bandwagon. I understand frustrations, but even in the proper crap days at the goldstone did I ever experience a crowd quite like tonights performance. To cap it off, what the hell was the the chant for oscar Garcia in the middle of the 2nd half. That was quite frankly the most bizzare thing i have ever seen a crowd do. What was the idea behind that one.. ?? what on Earth was that about? My personal opinion about the situation is that I think the players deserve a lot more criticism than they have got away with... it wasn't excatly Hyppia's fault that players on 5K a week plus can't even take a corner without it getting above knee high time after time. - As someone said to m the other day, "you don't get much for your money in football nowdays" - Not a truer word spoken. -The players are a disgrace. -

I don't think getting rid of Sami will make much of a difference to be honest, but ther we go. I think he has been sold down the river by the way in which things have tried to be done on the cheap. Having so many loan players that couldn't give 2 shit's doesn't help at all- a real mess.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It was pretty toxic tonight for sure. In the North before the game there was even some :tosser: facking this and facking that at the top of his voice about the outrageous and clearly provocative presence of a jolly festive xmas tree in the North East corner. Oh well. Remember folks: a knob is for life, not just for xmas. :xmas:

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Relegation is going to be difficult to avoid now. Confidence is so low, and virtually no player is performing adequately (perhaps Dunk). It is not surprising the atmosphere is donw, because 22 League games ago we squeezed into a PO spot. It is a combination of Burke/Bloom trying to be FFP clever by buying on the cheap having milked Ulloa etc and Sami making a complete bollox of what he has. Football fortunes can turn quickly, and a new manager can find form in a player where none was before but we have to win at least 10 games from here and that looks challenging

swervy_123

Dec 2, 2009
brighton
The point of singing the Oscar Garcia song was plainly telling hypia he is shit at his job .Hypia hasn't really had any stick apart from tonight which in me opinion and many others is long overdue ,he is totally clueless with his team selections and tactics ,he is the one who trains them all week ,he picks the side he chooses the way we play and the players on the field ,same shit midfield every f----ing game .. The modern day football experience has been created by the likes of barber and company, they reap what they sow ,everyone feels disassociated with the club now due to all the corporate spin that comes from within .We have fallen so far and been promised so much no wonder it's all gone toxic as you put it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here