Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Source told us it was 16,400

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
i thought fans stuck through our club through think and thin. One bad start to the season and half of them don't bother turning up even though they have season tickets! I'll be renewing my 4 tickets for my family next season regardless as we have been in far worse positions than this and as for fans booing last night.... Bloody disgrace, no wonder our players are not flowing with confidence.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
i thought fans stuck through our club through think and thin. One bad start to the season and half of them don't bother turning up even though they have season tickets! I'll be renewing my 4 tickets for my family next season regardless as we have been in far worse positions than this and as for fans booing last night.... Bloody disgrace, no wonder our players are not flowing with confidence.

Get off your pedestal, why should fans bother making the effort to turn up if half the players choose not too.

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
Get off your pedestal, why should fans bother making the effort to turn up if half the players choose not too.

Hardly on a pedestal. Anyhow, I'm not on this to get a rise. It's worrying that people that have paid for tickets aren't turning up. If we're relegated were probably looking around 12k a game then the club really is in proper trouble.

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset

more fool you, if you're happy with the crap being served up, good luck !

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
Hardly on a pedestal. Anyhow, I'm not on this to get a rise. It's worrying that people that have paid for tickets aren't turning up. If we're relegated were probably looking around 12k a game then the club really is in proper trouble.
You like many are clutching at straws
Live on Sky
Never win games
Friday night traffic that our many exiles won't do during the week games
It's clear as day that many St holders don't do monday-friday games as we had 29k at the previous game against fulham which was pretty much spot on.
Then you have the match day supporters who're expected to pay £32-42 for that shite:lolol:

Prem prices for league 1 football?

Fozzyboy

Jul 5, 2011
Worthing
You like many are clutching at straws
Live on Sky
Never win games
Friday night traffic that our many exiles won't do during the week games
It's clear as day that many St holders don't do monday-friday games as we had 29k at the previous game against fulham which was pretty much spot on.
Then you have the match day supporters who're expected to pay £32-42 for that shite:lolol:

Prem prices for league 1 football?
I bet it would sell out if we werein the prem or doing well.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here