Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Player ratings vs Millwall

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Probably the worst Albion performance I have ever seen ... and I've seen some really bad ones. Completely clueless.

Stockdale 5. Not sure he could have done anything about the goal. Distribution poor.
Bruno 6. Usual Bruno. Some lovely touches, some great passes, but next minute he spoils it all. MOM anyway.
Dunk 5. More errors than usual.
Halford 5. Not sure wht he was playing instead of Hughes. Did OK.
Chicksen 4. Thought he was still at Gillingham. Probably more his standard.
JFC 2. Usual rubbish.
Gardner 2. One decent free kick. That's about it.
E. Bennett 2. Shadow of the player we had a few years back and has gone downhill since joining us on loan.
Texeira 4. At least the guy was putting some effort in from time to time.
March 2. Did absolutely nothing of note apart from one decent free kick and one poor shot. Hope it's down to fitness and lack of match practice ... in which case he should not have started.
Bent 5. No service. Couple of goal attempts he did have were poor.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Probably the worst Albion performance I have ever seen ... and I've seen some really bad ones. Completely clueless.

Stockdale 5. Not sure he could have done anything about the goal. Distribution poor.
Bruno 6. Usual Bruno. Some lovely touches, some great passes, but next minute he spoils it all. MOM anyway.
Dunk 5. More errors than usual.
Halford 5. Not sure wht he was playing instead of Hughes. Did OK.
Chicksen 4. Thought he was still at Gillingham. Probably more his standard.
JFC 2. Usual rubbish.
Gardner 2. One decent free kick. That's about it.
E. Bennett 2. Shadow of the player we had a few years back and has gone downhill since joining us on loan.
Texeira 4. At least the guy was putting some effort in from time to time.
March 2. Did absolutely nothing of note apart from one decent free kick and one poor shot. Hope it's down to fitness and lack of match practice ... in which case he should not have started.
Bent 5. No service. Couple of goal attempts he did have were poor.

You are too generous.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
wont bother rating because it would be very similar to that.Abysmal, how have we fallen so far???...He must want the sack playing that midfield...

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Hmmm. Tex had a good twenty minutes. March, JFC, Gardner and Bennett were anomymous. MOTM? Impossible.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
How DO you rate that? Not easy. Millwall are a terrible team that are getting far too much credit for the way Holloway set them up. One of the worst teams that we have seen at the Amex.
We are Div 1 standard at the moment and we'd be in the bottom half of that league too.

Kevlar

Dec 20, 2013
stockdale 6
bruno7
chickson 5
halford 6
dunk 7
JFC 6
Gardner 5
tex 7
Bennett 5
Mach 4
bent 4
sami0 hopefully the last mark

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Stockdale 5
Bruno 5
Halford 5
Dunk 5
Chicksen 4
JFC 4
Gardner 4
March 4
Teixeira 5
Bent 4

Hypia and Jones 2.
Bennett 4

The worst home performance of the season against the worst opponents.

Orson Cart

Oct 10, 2012
I thought Chicksen did surprisingly well. Lots of running around and showed some genuine effort. Worst on the field for me was Bent - lethargic, poor positional play and no passion.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Forgot to rate subs:
Colunga 2. Did very little. What he did do was poor.
McCourt 6. At least he tried to make things happen. Should have come on at half time.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
Much like most of the team I can't be bothered, only 2 that made any effort were Dunk and Tex.

origigull

Jun 29, 2009

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Please can anyone tell me how or where anyone contributed tonight. As for Bruno being given mom, now that is a joke.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
That the midfield played badly as indiviiduals is not the fault of the manager. Sami is taking the heat for the poor selection of players during the summer. You can't make a silk purse from a sows ear. Lets see some ratings on here for the executive who have put the club in this position:

Bloom 3
Barber 2
Burke 1

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
That the midfield played badly as indiviiduals is not the fault of the manager. Sami is taking the heat for the poor selection of players during the summer. You can't make a silk purse from a sows ear. Lets see some ratings on here for the executive who have put the club in this position:

Bloom 3
Barber 2
Burke 1

So it isn't Sami's fault that Holla and Ince were on the bench whilst the eternally shite Gary Gardner and JFC- who has been poor for months now- kept their places?

phonetichalo

Feb 17, 2009
Argentina
Stockdale- 4 (he has no control over his defence)

Bruno- 5 (feel like he tries to inspire the team but gets very frustrated with the midfield being so slow to spot a pass)
Dunk- 6 (the best player we have, still think he shouldn't be captain tho)
Halford- 4 (meh)
Chicksen- 5 (did better than i expected but again like with Bruno ignored often by midfield)

JFC- 2 (just need a break from the team)
Gardner- 2 (needs to just not be in the team)
Bennett- 4 (the best of the starting mids being able to do 1 touch passing)

Teixeira- 3 (send to the gym, the Millwall players throwing the mud from their boots at him and he just took shows he has no grit. MAN UP!)
March- 3 (we have better players)
Bent- 3(not sure he cares about team)

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
How DO you rate that? Not easy. Millwall are a terrible team that are getting far too much credit for the way Holloway set them up. One of the worst teams that we have seen at the Amex.
We are Div 1 standard at the moment and we'd be in the bottom half of that league too.

The worst team I have seen at the Amex this season is Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here