Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TB: all I want for Xmas is tony pullis

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
There will be some sad and disappointed faces this Christmas in your households.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
not beyond the realms of possibility TB has gambled £200 million... a couple more to get pullis would be a good bet?

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Pulis' stock has never been higher. At the moment he fancies himself as a top half Premier League manager and will be waiting to recieve his £40k+ per week at his next top flight job.

I'm not sure why you think he'd ever want to join a relegation battle in the second tier, 30 places below where he thinks he should be in English football.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Utterly, utterly delusional. Pulis's stock is a HELL of a lot higher than a failing club at the arse-end of the Championship. You might as well be making moon-eyes at Mourinho.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
The man being linked with Spurs and left Palace because of budget? Next joke please.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Steve Clarke

Fantastic coach, great connections at Prem clubs for a bit of Jan shopping, did well at the other Albion and he's available

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Talking to a chap who speaks regularly with Pullis as he worked for him and apparently they spoke this week and Pullis said there is no way he would come to Brighton with our existing recruitment policy, or any other club with similar. So forget about him ever being our manager

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
It would never happen. He would never want to come here, and he isn't Bloom's kind of manager. Yes, he would be able to keep us up, but would he be able be able to get the style of play and vision that TB wants. Great manager, but don't think he would fit in here.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
He'll never come here, he's waiting for a premiere league team and will get one. Lower your aim, Houghton, Clark, etc

It's a Christmas wish, we all want something for Xmas that we probably won't get

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Christ we have some deluded fans...no money to spend and a man that likes a nice tasty budget....never mind being bottom 3 lol

I think you're right. He would want a Premier League appointment. The sacking season has been slow in coming, so I imagine he's waiting. QPR or West Bromwich Albion, when they become available.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think Hoddle will take over at QPR when Harry calls it a day. Pullis will be looking at Leicester Burnley WBA possibly even Aston Villa. We will look at Steve Clark, Chris Hughton both proven in this division or against my wishes Billy Davies. Just a name to throw in the hat and is available but asked not to be considered for the Motherwell job Terry Butcher.

I think Hoddle will take over at QPR when Harry calls it a day. Pullis will be looking at Leicester Burnley WBA possibly even Aston Villa. We will look at Steve Clark, Chris Hughton both proven in this division or against my wishes Billy Davies. Just a name to throw in the hat and is available but asked not to be considered for the Motherwell job Terry Butcher.

How about Dougie Freedman?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here