Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
RIP Beach Hut

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I left at half-time and was tempted to leave before the start of the game when I saw that Hyppia had retained the same spineless midfield that started against Derby. First time I've done that in 50 years of watching the Albion. We are utter, utter crap at the moment and it is just too painful to watch. Sorry if that makes me a bad fan. I really don't think Hyppia has a clue what he is doing.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I left at half-time and was tempted to leave before the start of the game when I saw that Hyppia had retained the same spineless midfield that started against Derby. First time I've done that in 50 years of watching the Albion. We are utter, utter crap at the moment and it is just too painful to watch. Sorry if that makes me a bad fan.
Better fan than me I watched at home but I agree with your midfield comment 100%

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I thought we played well and deserved to win.

Either you are on a wind up or fecking stupid beyond abject belief.

We were totally clueless yet again and will exit this division.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I left at half-time and was tempted to leave before the start of the game when I saw that Hyppia had retained the same spineless midfield that started against Derby. First time I've done that in 50 years of watching the Albion. We are utter, utter crap at the moment and it is just too painful to watch. Sorry if that makes me a bad fan. I really don't think Hyppia has a clue what he is doing.

You're not a bad fan at all. I didn't even turn up. First time in 42 years I've missed a home game without good reason, and that includes Gillingham. With the backing of Mr Bloom and under the gaze of a supine board, Paul Barber has torn the soul out of many people's support for the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here