Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Will Hyypia resign???

He knows he does not have the support of the fans and he must surely realise he cant turn it round and if the players are not his choices then why hang around when he has no hope?.....ok he has the boards support and his contract but is it really worth the flak and no realistic chance of getting it right...he would get another job as lets be honest the Brighton job is a poison challice with Gus and Oscar having left through internal policies

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
If Sammy had any integrity he would resign. Surely he can see he has lost most of the supporters, possibly a lot of the players and no doubt some of the decision makers. He is costing this club too many £££

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
He won't quit but he may have just signed his resignation letter on the team sheet!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did he actually get much flak? I think the crowd have been very patient and easy on him when you consider how far he has dragged us down in such a short space of time. I felt quite sorry for him watching his face tonight, but he does need to **** off of his own volition or be told to **** off by Bloom

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Did he actually get much flak? I think the crowd have been very patient and easy on him when you consider how far he has dragged us down in such a short space of time. I felt quite sorry for him watching his face tonight, but he does need to **** off of his own volition or be told to **** off by Bloom

Plenty of Sami outs in wsl and booing. Heard a we want Sami out chant from North.

Come on Sami I wish it had worked better for you and its not all down to you and I would wish you all the best in the future but our club is falling like a stone and after last night it is plain that you cant turn it around so do yourself a favour and us to by leaving and giving someone else a chance to save us

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
If he did resign it would make getting a new manager that much more difficult. As far as I'm aware we'd then be the only club who has lost two managers to resignation within a 6/7 month period, and Hyypia would probably cite similar reasons for his departure as those attributed to Poyet and Garcia. This will cast the club and Bloom in particular in a very poor light and who in their right minds is going to come and manage a club like that. Unless they're desperate of course.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here