Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The worst thing about tonight

Dec 29, 2011
That proposal! What the **** were you thinking!

I wonder if they had a 'She said no' t-shirt lined up just in case? As consolation prize, so to speak.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Religion aside, why does anyone get married these days?

She was quite tidy though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope the worst thing for me is that I was angry from about the third minute. You should not be angry watching your team play should you? :down:

jasetheace

Apr 13, 2011
Utterly inappropriate. Would love to have heard that lad say to Reynolds...I am sorry but just cannot go through with this when the team is imploding and that dullard Finn is running the show.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The predictable "You don't know what you're doing" chants were probably a highlight of the night :lol:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
The worse thing was to keep giving Hyypia chances, Get him out now

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
The worst thing for me was predicting the outcome of the game after two minutes, and being pretty confident I'd be right. Milwall are not a good side; we were worse. Objectively, the standard of football tonight was around mid-lower L1 level. Just completely dire. Sami has to go.

The worst thing for me was predicting the outcome of the game after two minutes, and being pretty confident I'd be right. Milwall are not a good side; we were worse. Objectively, the standard of football tonight was around mid-lower L1 level. Just completely dire. Sami has to go.

My optimism lasted a few minutes longer until Benn laid the ball off to the left wing from just outside the centre circle, turned and ran in towards goal for the return pass/cross only to see us contrive to avoid doing either, or anything really. Agree with you in total, wish I'd gone to the rugby at Bath.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
My optimism lasted a few minutes longer until Benn laid the ball off to the left wing from just outside the centre circle, turned and ran in towards goal for the return pass/cross only to see us contrive to avoid doing either, or anything really. Agree with you in total, wish I'd gone to the rugby at Bath.

Good win for Bath. Still in with a shout. They seem to be shaping up well.

Good win for Bath. Still in with a shout. They seem to be shaping up well.

Certainly are, wish I'd been more selective and either driven down or watched it on the TV.
Still, I did renew my Sussex CCC membership yesterday - x2 tickets for £360 are a bit of a steal in comparison with football, roll on April.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Certainly are, wish I'd been more selective and either driven down or watched it on the TV.
Still, I did renew my Sussex CCC membership yesterday - x2 tickets for £360 are a bit of a steal in comparison with football, roll on April.

I watch Harlequins when I get the chance. They are performing well in Europe, but not domestically.

I often think about a Sussex CCC membership but I wouldn't get a chance to go. It's wonderful value for those who can though.

I watch Harlequins when I get the chance. They are performing well in Europe, but not domestically.

I often think about a Sussex CCC membership but I wouldn't get a chance to go. It's wonderful value for those who can though.

Sussex cricket is just like the Albion for me. I don't use my ST at the Amex for more than about 50% of the games because I've got other things to do (and tonight was a lesson in point). I maybe get to see 10, 12 max days of CC or one day cricket per season but Arundel is a gorgeous setting for a game and sitting in a deckchair at Hove on a sunny day doing sfa except remembering the Mushmeister and staggering up to the bar for the next round is so good for the soul.
I'll forgive you 'Quins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here