Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia, Jones & Burke

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
The whole lot must go, the management structure on the playing side of things is nothing short of a shambles, from the recruitment to the coaching.

NEW BROOM SWEEPS CLEAN!

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Andy Naylor's tweet tonight:

Hyypia only to blame? What about collective responsibility, players, other key members of staff and, yes, the chairman? #bhafc

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Andy Naylor's tweet tonight:

Hyypia only to blame? What about collective responsibility, players, other key members of staff and, yes, the chairman? #bhafc

For once I agree with him, apart from maybe the players, they try, the just aren't good enough, which comes back to the recruitment...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Get rid of the whole bloody lot of them. What a complete and utter shambles of a club we've become.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
OK, so they are all shite. Not saying I disagree, but logic of that is Gus and Oscar were magicians, making us all believe we were better than we truly were. Now Hyppia's come on stage, suddenly the reality has come home. We have been shooting well above our level for three seasons, now the truth is out.

Craven Wine

Apr 29, 2012
f49bb6911e4eee741208cd5ffaec82e3.jpg

Where's the grammar police when you need clarification?!

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
For once I agree with him, apart from maybe the players, they try, the just aren't good enough, which comes back to the recruitment...
Disagree with that. I think the players are good enough to get us in the play offs. Just not with tactics they are being asked to play. I think with the right manager in charge, this group of players will be top half at least.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here