Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bye Sami

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Shame it didn't work out, seems a nice guy. There were elements of bad luck at points, and the recruitment has been a complete joke (£15million in...err £2-3 million out?!), but he's made too many tactically naive mistakes over and over again for me.

His hugely different body language tonight and Stockdale coming up at the end make me suspect that's the last of Hyypia.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
cheerios-original.jpg

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I think you'll find he's going nowhere as Bloom does not seem capable of holding his hand up on this one.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Shame it didn't work out, seems a nice guy. There were elements of bad luck at points, and the recruitment has been a complete joke (£15million in...err £2-3 million out?!), but he's made too many tactically naive mistakes over and over again for me.

His hugely different body language tonight and Stockdale coming up at the end make me suspect that's the last of Hyypia.
As somebody else also mentioned in the official thread, I thought Sami looked very tense and worried tonight, much more than I've seen before. Reckon he knew what a loss must mean, maybe.

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
The situation feels increasingly depressing and desperate; more than four months in and he is still selecting JFC and Gardner when we have a legion of 'rejects' not getting regular games. I just cannot accept that Holla, Baldock, O'Grady, McCourt, Toko, Texeira, Agustien, Ince etc are ALL relegation fodder. But considering their failings (or in some cases, absence) it would suggest they all fit the 'reject' mould. Would be easier to digest if we were hovering around the play-offs and the likes of JFC and Gardner were making a positive impact. But we're facing a relegation scrap and both lack quality and the confidence to make a positive change. Right now our midfield has to be the weakest in the championship and Sami has done nothing to either shake-up up the personnel or the tactics. It's almost like he's accepted it's a failing system but hasn't the nous to change it.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
The situation feels increasingly depressing and desperate; more than four months in and he is still selecting JFC and Gardner when we have a legion of 'rejects' not getting regular games. I just cannot accept that Holla, Baldock, O'Grady, McCourt, Toko, Texeira, Agustien, Ince etc are ALL relegation fodder. But considering their failings (or in some cases, absence) it would suggest they all fit the 'reject' mould. Would be easier to digest if we were hovering around the play-offs and the likes of JFC and Gardner were making a positive impact. But we're facing a relegation scrap and both lack quality and the confidence to make a positive change. Right now our midfield has to be the weakest in the championship and Sami has done nothing to either shake-up up the personnel or the tactics. It's almost like he's accepted it's a failing system but hasn't the nous to change it.

Spot on, he has no plan B.

Looked like a child lost tonight.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
I don't buy the excuses that the squad is not his, Burke screwed up etc etc. all mangers have to start with players that they have not chosen, and most manage to win more then three games in 21. This man has won 4 of his last 33 League matches. He is damaged goods. Sympathy has long past, he simply cannot manage a football club. Period.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Yep nice bloke, but not a football manager.
Actually feel sorry for him, out of his depth and having to put up with personal abuse.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Rarely been more obvious the manager has to go. Mickey Adams 2 the last time it was this obvious.

We waited until February before deciding to try someone else that time, I fear we may be well into the New Year before Bloom finally concedes he ****ed up this time.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Yep nice bloke, but not a football manager.
Actually feel sorry for him, out of his depth and having to put up with personal abuse.

This. But it's probably time TB took our shiny new sponsor's advice. JUST DO IT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here