Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia IN or Out - Surely his time is up.

Hyypia, In or Out - For the last time?

• IN

Votes: 11 4.0%
  • OUT

Votes: 262 96.0%

• Total voters

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
While Hyypia has to go I have to blame our COMPLETELY INEPT, CLUELESS, STUBBORN, POORLY ADVISED chairman that is Tony Bloom. He makes Steve Parish look like a genius. If I had his money I'd build a state of the art stadium and training facility but I wouldn't stick by SH for this long. I cannot believe he is actually a fan if he thinks that SH should be the manager.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Or the Police box crew, for some reason they are still behind him and want to fight anyone who disagrees with them

Actually it was a numbskull further along the North who made his way down the row to cause trouble. I certainly wasn't joining in on the Oh Sami Sami chant but with their other songs, the Police box crew gave more support tonight than about 75% of the crowd. No man is bigger than the club and I'd rather see fans getting behind the team than starting a fight over whether they support the manager or not.

The Fifth Column

Retired ex-cop
Nov 30, 2010
Escaped from Corruption
Just seen his post match interview on Skysports, jesus that was painful, he was asked about considering his position there was a long awkward pause and he gave the stock answer that he is a fighter etc etc, pressed further another awkward pause and clearly he didnt believe what he was saying when he shrugged, made a defeated facial expression and gave a vague non commital response alluding to the fact it wasnt his decision. I reckon he will resign in the morning.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Sometimes the only way to put an end to a bad situation is to make a change.

I have wanted him to turn it around but now feel that we have reached a point where i think that his belief in his ability to do that has gone. The lack of wins has just left the team and manager without any confidence and with the discontent in the crowd, i think it has gone too far now for it to be saved.

It's a shame really as i had hoped that his more attacking approach and tactics could have worked (especially after the dull football under Garcia) but unfortunately we didn't get the results early on that this approach deserved and now i feel that with the fans feelings towards his continued management being so strongly against, i just can't see him getting the results anytime soon to change their minds and also get the teams confidence back and the only real way to get out of this slump now i feel is with a clean break and by resetting everything under a new manager. Hopefully the fans can then re-focus their energies on getting behind an lifting the team and hopefully we will be able to climb the table to safety once again, and that the players can find their confidence again and get back to winning ways.

It's hard and the reason i was willing to give Hyypia so long was that we weren't being outplayed (except Derby away) and we weren't losing many games (until Fulham at home) but just drawing far too many games and i had hoped that we could go from draws to wins but now our results have gone the wrong way and with the already lowered confidence of a lack of wins, it would be very difficult to go on a winning run imo.

So with regret, it's an out from me

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sometimes the only way to put an end to a bad situation is to make a change.

I have wanted him to turn it around but now feel that we have reached a point where i think that his belief in his ability to do that has gone. The lack of wins has just left the team and manager without any confidence and with the discontent in the crowd, i think it has gone too far now for it to be saved.

It's a shame really as i had hoped that his more attacking approach and tactics could have worked (especially after the dull football under Garcia) but unfortunately we didn't get the results early on that this approach deserved and now i feel that with the fans feelings towards his continued management being so strongly against, i just can't see him getting the results anytime soon to change their minds and also get the teams confidence back and the only real way to get out of this slump now i feel is with a clean break and by resetting everything under a new manager. Hopefully the fans can then re-focus their energies on getting behind an lifting the team and hopefully we will be able to climb the table to safety once again, and that the players can find their confidence again and get back to winning ways.

It's hard and the reason i was willing to give Hyypia so long was that we weren't being outplayed (except Derby away) and we weren't losing many games (until Fulham at home) but just drawing far too many games and i had hoped that we could go from draws to wins but now our results have gone the wrong way and with the already lowered confidence of a lack of wins, it would be very difficult to go on a winning run imo.

So with regret, it's an out from me

Good post that sums up my view.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Sami's post match interview suggests he is going to hang on but Radio Sussex this morning said that he " would be in discussions with the club over the weekend " well he isn't going to be after a contract extension so it looks like a " mutual agreement " on the table for Monday morning.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
I have been saying for weeks, that we are sleepwalking into League 1.
Come 5pm this evening we could be 5 points adrift, and with the transfer window opening in January, can we trust Sami to bring in the right players to get us out of this mess.
TB should of binned him before his jolly Downunder,along with the other 3 Amigos.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Sadly last night there was nothing to watch on the Pitch. Bent who I hoped might be our saviour did not get much ball, Shittu was bigger stronger and mostly won the ball. As for the Finn, therefore Finnish lets all hope he`s FINISHED.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I have been saying for weeks, that we are sleepwalking into League 1.
Come 5pm this evening we could be 5 points adrift, and with the transfer window opening in January, can we trust Sami to bring in the right players to get us out of this mess.
TB should of binned him before his jolly Downunder,along with the other 3 Amigos.

You are Ian Hart and I claim my £5.

albion1972

Banned
Dec 14, 2014
96 per cent say OUT. Time to get Barber out as well as Burke. All gone downhill since they both arrived. The stupid suits are wrecking our club.

bigcabboy

Nov 7, 2011
96 per cent say OUT. Time to get Barber out as well as Burke. All gone downhill since they both arrived. The stupid suits are wrecking our club.

i cudnt agree more mate barber burke and hyppia all to go bloom giving new manager a respectable wedge in jan window and letting the manager bring in who he wants within that budget its the only way forward seriously hand on heart think we will go down if theres not change soon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here