Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Disgusting Performance.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i don't know why we were playing like its our cup final at the end.. sending our keeper forward in the first of five additional minutes is real desperation...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
i don't know why we were playing like its our cup final at the end.. sending our keeper forward in the first of five additional minutes is real desperation...

Saving Sami's job?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Awful. Heads need to roll.

Why did we spend all summer chasing baldock and not playing him?

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
All I can say is Tb obviously doesn't give a rats arse about this team/club how else would he let this fiasco continue. Maybe he has a large bet on us going down. Let the abuse commence. However be prepared for a reply.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

But we were desperate!

Awful night again.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Total ineptitude. Add his German record to his English record together with what we have witnessed regarding tactics/subs, etc then I have no idea why he is still our manager.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Terrible display in a terrible run in a terrible season. It wasn't just the result - although that was very important - but the manner of it.

A spineless surrender, with Millwall over-running a lightweight front six from the outset and fully deserving their victory.

When players can't pass it five yards, get a cross past the first defender or hit the target it is clear all confidence has gone, and Hyypia is visibly not the man to restore it so it has to be someone else.

I don't expect him to be there by Monday and if he is Bloom and Barber have completely lost the plot.

Hyypia is not the only problem at this club at the moment, there are others including what Burke has done with our team for the past 18 months, but right now the manager is the No1 priority.

I'm sure we're all thinking we are going down, and we are unless something radical occurs.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Pointless anyway the corner was shit again.

Guy Crouchback

Jun 20, 2012
If he stays beyond tonight Bloom has lost the plot and is utterly negligent.

Careful Dan, this could be interpreted as "defamation of our club's key employee"...

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...our-postings&p=6501426&viewfull=1#post6501426

if you are making claims in a public domain, that a NAMED employee has acted in a specific illegal / immoral / negligent manner, that you need to be very sure of your facts.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showt...our-postings&p=6501485&viewfull=1#post6501485

You must only say happy things and think happy thoughts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here