Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

well done our fans tonight you sounded outstanding on tv you played you part

MattyC

May 12, 2013
Unfortunately I couldn't make the game tonight, job went wrong at work and got stuck on a roof! Fans sounded outstanding tonight! Fans played their part....over to you Bloom and Sammy!!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Unfortunately I couldn't make the game tonight, job went wrong at work and got stuck on a roof! Fans sounded outstanding tonight! Fans played their part....over to you Bloom and Sammy!!

On my stream it was awful.Millwall outsung us throughout

May 2, 2010
sounded an electric atmosphere from the TV and nice to see them packed into the rafters for a midweek match as well, thousands must have been turned away, and absolutely no one seemed to leave early, well done B&HA, a great turn out

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
sounded an electric atmosphere from the TV and nice to see them packed into the rafters for a midweek match as well, thousands must have been turned away, and absolutely no one seemed to leave early, well done B&HA, a great turn out
Stop trolling fella, its been a shit enough night without you lot taking the piss.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Not sure what game you was watching but first half our fans were non exsistent pretty much. Second half the anti-Hyypia stuff was a lot lot better but our home support is shocking.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Worst atmosphere all season. Sami out etc

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Watching on a stream, I actually thought we were playing at The Den.

Dolph Ins

May 26, 2014
Mid Sussex
Sorry but I thought The North Stand did a bloody good job of supporting the team tonight. I hardly heard the Millwall lot. You must need a better stream or you could actually come to the ground!

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...

Nice to know a Palace fan has given up his usual Friday night sisterhandjob and watched the mighty Seagulls on his looted TV...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Friday is not midweek, buy a calendar.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Sorry but I thought The North Stand did a bloody good job of supporting the team tonight. I hardly heard the Millwall lot. You must need a better stream or you could actually come to the ground!

Well I was west lower same row as the fight that broke out above the albion dugout and I could not hear the North stand apart from a few rumblings..... Poor atmosphere which was not helped by poor football, and the fans expectations of knowing we more than likely would get beat and that he still won't be gone.....

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
The whole North stand East v NSK has killed the atmos in the north. I would normally say the club should sort it out but with more pressing matters I can't see it changing anytime soon. And has the west upper actually fallen off?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
The whole North stand East v NSK has killed the atmos in the north. I would normally say the club should sort it out but with more pressing matters I can't see it changing anytime soon. And has the west upper actually fallen off?

The police box lot never seem to start their own song, which is great, but never seem to join in others stat parted by the more central north.

To say they don't hear then is strange.

There's a meeting this week, should be interesting, where IMO all those who want to sing must be put together, in a more central position.

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
I thought the Brighton fans sounded ok on TV in patches. The funny thing though was Sky showing the early leavers and saying that it was fans showing their disgust!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here