Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Getting feisty in the south stand?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
If you goad Millwall supporters there's normally a reaction. What was unsurprising was how fast our supporters retreated when the invitation was accepted.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Handbags compared to the haymakers being thrown at & from stewards in 1901. You know your times up as a Manager when the corporates are kicking off

Feb 14, 2010
Handbags compared to the haymakers being thrown at & from stewards in 1901. You know your times up as a Manager when the corporates are kicking off

Harty and PB going toe to toe with ERNEST as referee..? Did it go the distance or a points decision and who won? Maybe a warm up for the undercard of the next Eubank fight?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Was just thinking how any students of social anthropology would have had a proper field day tonight.

Any missing paragraphs in their thesis will be supplemented by following the police vans currently racing through town.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
yeah did see the SWC retreat quickly but I also think the response from stewards and police was wholly inadequate for this type of game and took too long. Even in the North when the Police box crew got upset about a Sami out banner and got aggressive with other fans the stewards didn't seem to care

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
yeah did see the SWC retreat quickly but I also think the response from stewards and police was wholly inadequate for this type of game and took too long. Even in the North when the Police box crew got upset about a Sami out banner and got aggressive with other fans the stewards didn't seem to care

I think if I had been in the SWC I would hav retreated pretty sharply

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here