Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Facial hair

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Thought this deserves it's own thread. So, what do you rock? I clipper every 1-2 weeks so it depends when you meet me as to what you get. At the moment it's fuzzy. I do like an occasional wet shave though, but 1) it makes me look like an egg and 2) I generally cannot be arsed.

I'm also of the opinion that if footballers have caught onto a fashion it's time to move on; perennial bell-end Ashley Cole had a big-beard some time ago now. Peak beard?

Over to you.

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Thought this deserves it's own thread. So, what do you rock? I clipper every 1-2 weeks so it depends when you meet me as to what you get. At the moment it's fuzzy. I do like an occasional wet shave though, but 1) it makes me look like an egg and 2) I generally cannot be arsed.

I'm also of the opinion that if footballers have caught onto a fashion it's time to move on; perennial bell-end Ashley Cole had a big-beard some time ago now. Peak beard?

Over to you.

Peak beard indeed. I generally have some growth and like yourself it is mainly because I cba. I tried growing a big beard a few months ago but just ended up looking more like a tramp than Paddy.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Never been able to grow good facial hair, looks patchy and like a 14 year old attempting stubble so I shave every 2 days, I would shave every day if I could be ARSED.

RandyWanger

Je suis rôti de boeuf
Mar 14, 2013
Done a Frexit, now in London
CBA to shave, not had a wet shave in years, do have a beard trimmer and will trim it back once a week to a 3.5mm length as to not look homeless.
I did grow a beard last summer, it was big and bushy, I loved it, the wench didn't. She won that argument.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
images

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Haven't had a shave since I was about 16! Use a babyliss I-trim around once a week for the perfect tradesmen stubble

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
These hipsters & their beards have jumped the shark & have been a laughing stock for a while.
When I'm at work I have to shave every day, but when home I'll leave it for 2 or 3 days sometimes until it gets a bit itchy.

wehatepalace

Limbs
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I recently grew a beard, not a massive big bushy thing, but nicely trimmed. In a moment of madness shaved it off last weekend and immediately regretted it ! I felt naked without it, so I am in the process of growing it back.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here