Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bennett Backs Hyypia

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
He is hardly going to have a pop is he? The ultimate proof is on matchday and results have been appalling. That's good enough for me to want Hyypia out asap.

Bin the Finn

Last edited:

TonyW

Feb 11, 2004
Let's ask the rest of the teams if we can play them at training then if we are that brilliant.
WTF goes wrong on a Saturday if we are so good during the week Mr.Bennett?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Well it's good enough for me and that's all that counts.

Everyone on here who has a bad opinion of Sami do not have the luxury of seeing what is going on in training. Burnley had a poor season before they were promoted so a fight at the bottom makes you stronger.

Sargey

Jan 27, 2006
Portslade
“The manager is working as hard as he can. We are putting on brilliant training sessions, he is talking to the lads constantly, we have meetings about the opposition. I don’t see how he can do anymore.” ..............http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/alb..._all_the_blame_on_boss_for_Albion_s_troubles/

That's good enough for me, from someone we should all respect and who is really ITK.

Oh well!! That makes it all right then!!

Shame that he wasn't a bit more organised against Fulham when Kaz got injured, crawled to sideline, got told he was injured by physio, Kaz cam back on, collapsed in middle of pitch, hobbled off and still didnt have a sub ready so we carry on with 10 only for the inspired choice of bringing of a CM (PLEASE NOTE SARCASM) when Solly would of been the far far better choice.

Some guys are great players but not great managers...I'm sorry but Sami is one of these!!! Even if we do not have the most talented bunch (which i think we are better than we are doing), I very much doubt he motivates them to give there all....it must be a very sombre place our dressing room at times!!

I really hope we get 3 points tonight and I will be giving my all backing the lads but win or not, it will be just a short term gain....

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Well it's good enough for me and that's all that counts.

Everyone on here who has a bad opinion of Sami do not have the luxury of seeing what is going on in training. Burnley had a poor season before they were promoted so a fight at the bottom makes you stronger.

Why do people need to see what goes on in training? Does that win you points? You are easily pleased then if you believe what anyone tells you. Bennett and most players will back their manager unless it's personal. Come on fella wake up and look at the table.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Haha much as I like Elliott he wasn't going to say anything else was he.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Why do people need to see what goes on in training? Does that win you points? You are easily pleased then if you believe what anyone tells you. Bennett and most players will back their manager unless it's personal. Come on fella wake up and look at the table.

I am finding this season fascinating and I am looking forward to the scrap.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
1. He is NEVER going to say a manager is clueless (which he is, pretty much factual).
2. If he is doing all he can then he is simply NOT good enough.
3. If point 2 is true, then he is possibly indirectly saying our team are full of CRAP players.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I am finding this season fascinating and I am looking forward to the scrap.
I am finding this season a real headache and a chore going now. We shouldn't be finding ourselves 2nd bottom.

Last edited:

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
So I take it that from tonight if we get a freekick,

1- The players will know who is taking it
2- We might kick the ball at least in the direction of the goal

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Oh well!! That makes it all right then!!

Shame that he wasn't a bit more organised against Fulham when Kaz got injured, crawled to sideline, got told he was injured by physio, Kaz cam back on, collapsed in middle of pitch, hobbled off and still didnt have a sub ready so we carry on with 10 only for the inspired choice of bringing of a CM (PLEASE NOTE SARCASM) when Solly would of been the far far better choice.

Some guys are great players but not great managers...I'm sorry but Sami is one of these!!! Even if we do not have the most talented bunch (which i think we are better than we are doing), I very much doubt he motivates them to give there all....it must be a very sombre place our dressing room at times!!

I really hope we get 3 points tonight and I will be giving my all backing the lads but win or not, it will be just a short term gain....

What a load of bullshit. Solly has only just come back from injury, and do you remember the free kick he took in the last few minutes?

If you are expecting March to come on and become an instant hero, you are deluded.

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
I hate my boss and he's a complete arse hole, hold on, he's came in, hello John. What are you doing Skylar? Just posting saying I've got the best boss in the world. Thanks Skylar that's nice of you and hope to see you at the works do? Yes (No chance you mug).

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In a time of crisis for the club and for the manager the fact that the interview has been conducted with a loanee is worrying on a number of levels.

I want to know what Greer, Dunk and Calde think about the manager, not a "temp" with a vested interested in keeping Hyypia in place.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I hate my boss and he's a complete arse hole, hold on, he's came in, hello John. What are you doing Skylar? Just posting saying I've got the best boss in the world. Thanks Skylar that's nice of you and hope to see you at the works do? Yes (No chance you mug).

You're the mug, working for a boss you hate. And I am sure he is always asking what you are doing because you seem to spend a lot of time shoving the voodoo Sami doll up your arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here