Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham 'neutral' zone

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Hi guys. Has anyone bought tickets in this area, which stand/block is it? I presume (hopefully) it'l be mainly Albion fans in the area!

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
I've bought tickets for zone p2 as I figured I would have little chance of getting ones in the away end. Registered and bought without any problems.

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Emailed Albion they said they had less than 50 restricted tickets left, no chance on going on general sale. So will be neutral zone for me and get as close to away fans as poss!

SAC

May 21, 2014
Putney end, P1-P4 right next to the away fans.

I have mates who are Fulham fans and the neutral area adjacent to the away fans is seen as an overflow for away fans. I can't imagine that they get many neutral fans going to Championship games. There will only be trouble if you wear a Chelsea, QPR or Brentford shirt!

daves143

Soton Seagull
Apr 18, 2009
Southampton
Putney end, P1-P4 right next to the away fans.

I have mates who are Fulham fans and the neutral area adjacent to the away fans is seen as an overflow for away fans. I can't imagine that they get many neutral fans going to Championship games. There will only be trouble if you wear a Chelsea, QPR or Brentford shirt!

Cheers fella! Seems to be only p1-p2 available as away section takes up the rest, bought two tickets in p2,can't wait!!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
You shouldn't have any issues in the neutral zone in regards to getting close to the away fans, it's always looked pretty empty on the TV..

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
If people are looking for a ticket then I have one for sale, it's an U-21 one (I think), but as none of my mates can get the time off work, we've decided that a night on the tiles after Brentford is the smart move. Shame we didn't realise until after I'd bought my ticket ffs. :cry:

Feel free to drop me a PM if you're under 21 and want a ticket for Fulham. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here