Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lets Get Behind the Team Tonight

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
I know things haven't been great and the manager is not overly convincing, but if the board are taking a gamble in keeping Sami then we are stuck with him.

Dropping into League 1 would be our worst nightmare so isn't it time for us to reunite and really get behind the team again?

Let's try to get the Amex rocking tonight.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
No offence, but we get this post every week.
Fair play for the suggestion. I can't see any improvement in the football and the atmosphere until the Finn is binned.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I'll be behind them tonight I have relocated to SSL from WSU due not being able to climb the steps it also my first game back since Blackburn looking forward to it but going to miss the pre match build up on the concourse with my friends.
:albion2:

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Get your kids to steal the tambourines from the school music cupboard and bring them along.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Perversely, the smaller crowd may lead to a better atmosphere. The dedicated make more noise than the fickle. Look at away games.

PG

Stuart Munday

Jul 6, 2003
Saltdean
Boooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Booooooooooooooooooooooo.

Your not allowed to boo it will result in a 10 page thread after the game about what a bad fan you are although im sure booing before the game is acceptable so Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Upper Library

May 23, 2013
Absolutely. It is only December time still to get out of this mess - if we can turn this season around I think we may become stronger for it. Talk of relegation now will make it a self fulfilling prophecy - I am not deluded I just think that we need to think one game at a time - a tired old cliche I know but if we all start to panic then relegation will be inevitable.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Yep - if everyone took this view it would be much better at the Amex - not that it's bad now tbh...

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Feeling decidedly guilty sitting waiting to see my wife's pain consultant and knowing in my heart of hearts I was never going to make it tonight...... Just too much on a Friday night before Christmas! Never mind. Be shouting at the television and I will be there at wolves (14 miles door to door :thumbsup: ) next weekend.

Chris001

Mar 30, 2011
I'm reluctantly going tonight.
I don't like non Saturday games at the best of times, it's cold, I'm driving so can't even have a beer, and the football under the Finn is really bad - not enjoying any of it.
For £50 a month my hard earned money would be better spent on other interests! Don't feel I'm getting value for money any more, seriously thinking of giving it up and cherry picking games I fancy!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
be lucky to have an atmosphere like the Fulham game again, ill being singing and shouting no doubt though

jonnyrovers

mostly tinpot
Aug 13, 2013
Shoreham-by-Sea
Whatever the result, there will be players on the pitch tonight who week in, week out, give it their all. They know who they are. They should receive unconditional positivity from us in the crowd. So, whatever the result, they should be clapped off the pitch.

That there are some less effective numpties out there too should not stop that from happening.

That said, if he plays Colunga tonight............ BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here