Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

GTA Vice City - 80's music

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Whether you ever played this WONDROUS game on the PS2, if you have even the slightest inkling of fondness for the music of the 80's, then there is an absolute treasuretrove of it on the spoof GTA radio soundtracks on YouTube. Start with this link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIc...Do&feature=iv&annotation_id=annotation_927899

...and just check out the channels. Click on any one of them, the music is amazing, the ads are HILARIOUS (my particular favourite being Rusty Browns Ring Donuts - "I just LOVE the batter, all over my face".

Anyone who played this game might remember how hard it was to step out of a vehicle when a stonker like I Ran comes on by A Flock of Seagulls, or Billy Jean. But the DJ chatter and ads between these tracks are an addictive JOY to hear again.

I can't switch this off. Its genius, makes me want to pick the game up again.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
What a game that was.

The inability to swim really bugged me though.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Drowning was a hazard....

But who cares, when you've got about 6 hours worth of 80's PAP to ENGULF yourself in. I am now blessed with a 5.1 Sony Surround with an utter BEAST of a subwoofer. Perfect for my 80's addiction, so I'm back all over this game like a tramp on chips. These radio stations are an utter joy. The ads and chatter are genius.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm actually using this YouTube link as a radio station now...because its genuinely better than any other real commercial radio station. Its a genuine joy, I'd forgotten how good this was.

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Great stuff although personally thought San Andreas edged it especially Radio x and the nanny advert

'Mom, Josh has just broken the vodka bottle'

'You little shits I'll kill you'

Also remember the Glory hole theme park. Satire lost on some of the American audience

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here