Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia - a bookie writes...

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Interesting.

If he's right then the fix is simple whilst we still have Bent, and the points should start accumulating.

Perhaps this is what Tony reckons.

All depends on keeping Bent ( unlikely) or signing a decent forward in January.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He's right. The problem was finishing for a while and now it's just that, well, to use a modern phrase, we are 'Pants'.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
It might have been the finishing once but it now includes a crap midfield and defence that has started to concede much too frequently unlike last season

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
Nick Goff, Coral's senior football odds compiler, compares Brendan Rodgers/Liverpool situation with our own in his latest blog.

www.gemsandrhinestones.com

I have a lot of time for Nick Goffs views on a lot of subjects (A seperate debate is that the average football traders job is largely pointless with p&ls based on how many short priced PL teams get turned over). He needs to blog more - The world cup blog is spot on.

I also liked the way he works in the same office for the same company as Simon clare but effectively called him a liar last week regarding the amount of bets bookies take last week (90% plus my arse). Bet that was interesting.

For anyone wanting tips you could do a lot worse than following his views. He banged on for months about Algeria getting through the group stage of the world cup and recently Bournemouth being due a string of results.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here