Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bookies' Odds Mistake

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I know sometimes people like a heads up on these so....

Betfred have got their Bennos mixed up! Elliott is currently 25/1 first scorer (incl double delight & hatrick heaven) - 66/1 to score 2 or more - 9/1 to score anytime - not staying it will happen but always nice to take advantage of a mistake like this in case it does :thumbsup:

PS - I look forward to Elliott being named i the bench tomo now :facepalm::lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
The industry calls it a palpable error..meaning they will void your bet 9 times out of 10

Surely they'd still pay out the other odds if it wins? Either way worth a go no?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Good spot [MENTION=457]sheebo[/MENTION], had a ching FGS, LGS and AGS - let's hope we don't get palped!

Thanks pal - Christ knows who this 'Joel' Bennett is but his odds aren't great :lol:

Jul 7, 2003
Seems a reasonable price considering he'll spend most of his time covering at right back while Bruno is too lazy to run back to his position.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You are quite right Sheebo

The fact Elliott can play RB would suggest a good case for you to argue - still will prob be irrelevant as still not that likely to happen he hasn't notched in about 5 games back for us :(

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Sometimes they void it, sometimes they change the odds (without telling you) and occasionally you get lucky and they don't spot it.

Best not to promote it on any fans message boards or anything then :facepalm: :shootself::facepalm:

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I know sometimes people like a heads up on these so....

Betfred have got their Bennos mixed up! Elliott is currently 25/1 first scorer (incl double delight & hatrick heaven) - 66/1 to score 2 or more - 9/1 to score anytime - not staying it will happen but always nice to take advantage of a mistake like this in case it does :thumbsup:

PS - I look forward to Elliott being named i the bench tomo now :facepalm::lolol:

Good spot...if he's on the bench & comes on at 0-0 & scores a hat trick, you'll still pick up! We'll all need picking up also

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
I placed bets on all of these following this thread but have receivced an email this morning stating due to a pricing error my bets have been cancelled.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Sometimes they void it, sometimes they change the odds (without telling you) and occasionally you get lucky and they don't spot it.

Quite often spot that in South African racing. One day I picked out 5 horses and guessed they would be around 5 to 10/1 with one i most fancied called Tiger right being about 8/1. When it came to having a bet it was priced at 100/1. So £10 ew plus put in all multiples. It won by 4 lengths and was returned at 13/2.:)

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Quite often spot that in South African racing. One day I picked out 5 horses and guessed they would be around 5 to 10/1 with one i most fancied called Tiger right being about 8/1. When it came to having a bet it was priced at 100/1. So £10 ew plus put in all multiples. It won by 4 lengths and was returned at 13/2.:)

Remember it well, Tigers Retreat wasn't it? Led to the great manderson5 saga.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
*******s!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here