Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hyypia Millwall press conference.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Nice to know he's starting to think of League one ???

Doubt he's thinking very much beyond how much longer his current mug punter chairman will keep on paying him, how much his pay-off will be and where's the next mug punter chairman coming from.

Slack-jawed managerially-worthless c*nt. No offence.

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
Can someone scrib for those of us who dont have player / cannot be bothered to watch it.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Was it "I haven't got a ****ing clue how to win this or any other game?" or did he lie?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Doubt he's thinking very much beyond how much longer his current mug punter chairman will keep on paying him, how much his pay-off will be and where's the next mug punter chairman coming from.

Slack-jawed managerially-worthless c*nt. No offence.

Am I detecting a hint of antipathy ?

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Fishing trip or not, I can only imagine how deathly dull and boring it was.

His press conferences are the most uninspiring affairs. I just hope to god he's better in the dressing room or on the training ground, but I'd guess not. The players must be falling to sleep listening to his dull, boring, droning voice trotting out the same old platitudinal football tactics.

I feel tired just thinking about the bloke now.

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Fishing trip or not, I can only imagine how deathly dull and boring it was.

His press conferences are the most uninspiring affairs. I just hope to god he's better in the dressing room or on the training ground, but I'd guess not. The players must be falling to sleep listening to his dull, boring, droning voice trotting out the same old platitudinal football tactics.

I feel tired just thinking about the bloke now.

Never mind counting sheep to fall asleep just record and replay any one of Sammi's interviews. You will be in the land of nod before you know it.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The personal abuse aimed at Sami is absolutely disgusting, I'm with everyone that his job is in trouble and rightly so, but I've seen several people calling him the c-bomb and some even worse things, bad manager or not that sort of abuse is out of order.

Let's all put that nonsense to one side and get behind the team tomorrow, unfortunately I can see the atmosphere being similar to here with abuse from the off but the team need our support, regardless of any ill feeling towards Hyppia.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Elliott Bennett was very positive about Hyypia, and says the training is good and too often players hide behind the manager and don't take enough of the blame. That said, he only really came alive when he was asked about Darren Bent. Obviously thinks he's the dog's.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here