Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Calderon for manager thread.

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
It is time to get up off the floor and start to plan for the future. We need to bring some continuity to the club after the last few years of constant changing. I believe that the way to do this is by promoting from within.

Inigo Calderon is the man to give us this continuity. Maybe not yet, he needs some time to learn the ropes and get his badges. I suggest appoint him as assistant manager alongside Sami with a view to him taking over next season.

Who else thinks that this is the way to go rather than taking a punt on an unproven manager do doesn't understand our club and culture?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
:fishing:

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Not yet.

He needs to move into a coaching role and get some experience under his belt. I'm sure every one of us would like him to go on into management if he wanted.

peterward

NSC Patreon
Nov 11, 2009
No thanks.

A Bournemouth supporting mate said there were many who went nuts when Eddie howe was appointed. Would could a distinguished ex player with no managerial experience ever achieve.

Nobody knows if Calderón would fail or be a success

Peter_Taylor

Dec 7, 2014
Storrington
Not yet.

He needs to move into a coaching role and get some experience under his belt. I'm sure every one of us would like him to go on into management if he wanted.

Yes, I agree. But we could make him assistant manager and more him into a position alongside Sami so that he gets that experience.
This is not intended to be ANOTHER sack Hyypia tread - this is saying that we should plan for the future.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here