Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I know you're at home but...

Rooks & Seagulls

Aug 21, 2014
If you know of anyone who isn't going to the Amex and fancies a trip on the Lewes FC Xmas Party Bus to Billericay via Bluewater - they can get dropped off at the Shopping centre and we'll pick them up on the way back) - big coach with loo, dvd player, food quizzes etc. proper away day!

Have a look at the flyer!

(few places left - thought it might tickle someone...)

Cheers,

Attachments

• Xmas party Bus.pdf
    647.2 KB · Views: 85

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I really really like Lewes FC. If it all went down the tubes I'd be there every Saturday instead.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
one of my best friends moved to lewes from eastbourne borough in the summer and absolutely loves it...says it's a really nice club

Give me a shout if you're ever popping down to watch him play, saw him last night and swore I'd get down for one.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you know of anyone who isn't going to the Amex and fancies a trip on the Lewes FC Xmas Party Bus to Billericay via Bluewater - they can get dropped off at the Shopping centre and we'll pick them up on the way back) - big coach with loo, dvd player, food quizzes etc. proper away day!

Cheers,

You may 'know we're at home', but seemingly not WHEN, we're at home.

(Our match is tomorrow night - people don't need to be 'not going to the Amex' to be available for your day out..)

Good luck - sounds a good idea.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Have you paid £50....too stupid to read s fixture list, couldn't care less about the Albion as you didn't know date, trying to pinch our fans & you can't even fill a single coach. Pathetic

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Have you paid £50....too stupid to read s fixture list, couldn't care less about the Albion as you didn't know date, trying to pinch our fans & you can't even fill a single coach. Pathetic

Seems a bit harsh. Perhaps he was reading the original fixture date?

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean

Cheers,

Great idea and I hope you sell out, word of warning though Bluewater at Christmas. Welcome to hell!

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Blimey - given that you had this little exchange just the other day, I'm guessing your real name is Mr Pot. And a rather angry and ill-mannered Pot at that. Life in Vegas getting you down?

Can someone (the club!?) post lancing game details on here with a day or two notice, so more may be able to go??

That's not all lancing games ....

I said lancing games...development also & u19s?
The list shows a gap between 1 & 12 of Dec bizarrely....it doesn't state which at amex
Overall it's poorly signposted which you strangely seemed to have your head in the sand about?

Rooks & Seagulls

Aug 21, 2014
As a West Ham fan, I didn't take much notice of the re-arranged timing - apologies - I just hope you stuff 'em!

As for Vegas Seagull...We'll be wearing big red santa hats as well...

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Put you down for a maybe then :whistle:

What do you mean trying to pinch our fans? A fair few watch both teams.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here