Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rudy Austin - Leeds

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
In The Mail:
Leeds United midfielder Rudy Austin is a target for Championship rivals Brighton.
The Jamaica international has played 15 games this season and scored one goal but Leeds are looking to re-shape their squad as they post financial figures outlining a £23million loss.
Massimo Cellino has told Leeds United's board that he will comply with a Football League directive ordering him to quit as a director within 28 days to prevent the club from incurring sanctions during his appeal against disqualification. However, the Italian wants a large playing squad reduced.
Austin, 29, is a combative player who can also fill in at centre-back or right wing-back.
Brighton manager Sami Hyypia is under pressure to turn results around with his side third from bottom and hopes Austin can add extra fire to their fight for survival.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...racked-Roma-Dinamo-Moscow-Lukas-Podolski.html

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Was he the one who Barnes got sent off back in April 2013?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
We've been linked to him before and the Leeds fans were delighted as they reckon he's useless.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
i should think every holding midfielder (sorry every midfielder) who is out of favour with their current club will be linked with us . Unfortunately instead of the foresight being offered with an established confident Manager we will be offered every Tom Dick and Harry, and be linked with them. If we had a decent scouting system reporting to a manager who then chose , we might get results . At least we would perhaps have clarity regarding signings and i would hope the manager saying it was my signing rather than i was forced to work with X who was not my choice , as is happening now ... Ooooh the failings of a Director of Football.

Why cant we go with a scouting system and let the manager choose and let the finances be run by the finance director rather than a DOF

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Hmmm... not overly exciting, is it?

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
A spectacularly awful appointment for Albion according to three Leeds fans I know...or a spectacularly great appointment from their perspective. Either way, they reckon he is DREADFUL.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A spectacularly awful appointment for Albion according to three Leeds fans I know...or a spectacularly great appointment from their perspective. Either way, they reckon he is DREADFUL.

Could be the replacement for Gardner whose loan spell with us ends in January.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton

To be fair, I recall Wolves fans saying how shit Ward was when we signed him and he was great for us. We've got to give anyone who plays for us a chance before writing them off.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here