Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] Euston Station

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Avoid that sh1thole like the plague. Go to the Doric Arch - fantastic boozer and 50 yds from the station. CAMRA approved.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
London is stacked with great pubs, why would you want to waste time at some chain at a Railway Station?

Euston is ugly, I could understand if it was St Pancs!

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
London is stacked with great pubs, why would you want to waste time at some chain at a Railway Station?

Euston is ugly, I could understand if it was St Pancs!

Did you read what he said?? Needs a pub that is a) open at 9am and b) not too far from Euston.

O'Neils will probably be open at that time but it's a brisk 5 min stroll down the hill

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Did you read what he said?? Needs a pub that is a) open at 9am and b) not too far from Euston.

O'Neils will probably be open at that time but it's a brisk 5 min stroll down the hill

No , missed the 9:00 bit.

Maybe a 4 pack of Special Brew would suffice if he drinks that early. :shrug:

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton

It opens at 0800 I think, but they don't serve shant then.
We are walking from STP so it's on the way.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
It opens at 0800 I think, but they don't serve shant then.
We are walking from STP so it's on the way.

You may be right, I recall having to wait for a stingo in there one morning. Can't remember what time that was though. Fecking "OIrish" thought they are drinkers!?!?

Virgin Lounge opens at 7 if you are travelling first class.

If not you might have to make do with a couple of bottles of dragon stout from one of the numerous "newsagents" around there.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Probably not a helpful suggestion, but if you're going to St P, tube it (about 5 mins) to Baker St and go to the Metropolitan outside. Opens at 8 and 5 mins back the same way to Euston Square.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I would also mention the Bree Louise outside the station too, though can't think it would be open that early.

M&S on the station might your best bet.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I would also mention the Bree Louise outside the station too, though can't think it would be open that early.

Magnificent pub just down from where I work

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here